Reviews for Forbidden Love
Charmedfan90 chapter 14 . 5/23/2007
o cliff hanger! i wanna read more *pouts*

Update soon pwesase!
Charmedfan90 chapter 4 . 5/23/2007
whoa! Ashley was pissed! Onto the next chapter :D
Charmedfan90 chapter 2 . 5/23/2007
aww poor ashley
Mita427 chapter 14 . 5/21/2007
Sorry it took me so long to review, it's the end of the school year and whatnot and life got unexpectedly busy, who knew? Anyway, great work and I hope to see an update soon!
SweetSas chapter 14 . 5/20/2007
well, I see Andros bought him a suprise package full of condoms! :P Well, that's fine too! lasagna is my favorite! Zhane and Lasagna would be a nice combi...!

“I’m not asking for TJ’s dick-size, now am I?” ROFL! nice conversation between them!

nownow update sony!

Love it!

Sas love ya!
AstroYellow chapter 14 . 5/20/2007
Too bad "he could never ask" I would like to see the response Ash would give him. Im so glad you updated! And soo grlad Ash WILL find out "Grins" And Dros is so sweet! I love him very very much! lol, Youre on the right side of the way! Keep up this work lol and if you can update as soon as possible! )
savingyoursoul chapter 14 . 5/20/2007
Ashley & Carlos cheating on each ohter. Sooner or later the truth will be known, and then I want to be under my bed. It won't be nice at all. lol

a new chapter soon Marieke )

xx Jojo
Super Silver Ranger chapter 14 . 5/19/2007
yikes...Carlos did it again. update soon!
AMarieKelley chapter 14 . 5/19/2007
Oh Carlos, you idiot. I loved it! I'm glad Ashley's found Andros again,

even if she is married to the idiot. When and why will Ashley divorce

Carlos cause I know it's gonna happen... :D
rosabelle317 chapter 14 . 5/19/2007
They're so stupid! And when Carlos catches Ash and Andros, she'd better find out what he's been up to. But anyway, Andros is really sweet when he's being romantic. Where can I find me an Andros? :D I love it! Update soon!
HopelessRomantic45 chapter 14 . 5/19/2007
well, isn't this interesting

both cheating, neither going to tell the other one

oh, how i love the craziness of love :)

great job!

can't wait for more!
Sinerith chapter 14 . 5/19/2007
¡WA! Ashley and Cassie conversation was so strange and cool ha ha ha TJ's Dick-size ja ja ja . Ok Ok i like this chapter very much especially the way that Andros make Ashley feel special and oh my god Carlos did it again! well i hope he leave Ashley as soon as he can because we want to see her with Andros ha ha ha!

So great chapter chick see you at next review!
PRISFAN chapter 14 . 5/19/2007
yeah, this soon its ok LOL

the talk with Cassie was fun... and Carlos getting closer to know that hes a jerk... good for ashley that shes with andros now...

keep going

see ya :P
PurpleLeopard chapter 14 . 5/19/2007
wpw servew Carlos right
DarkHonda chapter 14 . 5/19/2007
Oh my god! They're all so stupid and fun! Except for Carlos, well, told you once that my moral lays low for Ash and Drosy, but it does NOT lay low for Carlos. That lousy excuse for a human being! Argh!

Andros and Ashley. Are. So. Funny.

They're so desperate for each other XD I never could imagine Andros as a maple guy, but oh well :P I guess there are surprises in life ; Do you think I could get my mum make Lasg.. can't spell that O:)

Anyway now I'm bloody hungry, luckily my friend (his name is Tal too :P) is coming to get me for his birthday party and there'll be food there. YAY!

Tal