Reviews for Choices
knightsrun chapter 3 . 8/26
wow! That was a great story. Saw this posted on different fanfic site recently, with a mention of it being one of your old work. Had to check out all of your works!
Just amazing! Thank you for such a wonderful story!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/19/2015
Wonderful. A wonderfully done story.
Matts.S chapter 3 . 2/7/2015
This was amazing T.T.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
Love is such a complex little word
InsaneMagician chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
Wow

Damn.

Short, concise, and heartwreaking; the feeling is so palpable in their reencounter that makes it shocking. Not meaning that the feeling wasn't there on the previous ones, its just so different that the heart agonizes with them.

It breed contempt on me for you, since as the author, you could have allowed them another ending, another chance at a happy ending

Yet, I can realize that then I would be able to feel bubbly and happy, but that just makes the ending even more impacting

It makes me respect you; I end up loving my characters too much to even consider such an ending, so it also shows me I have yet to grow.

Amazing piece, you have my gratitude for writing it.
InsaneMagician chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
The plot thickens!

I noticed that this chapter contained a concentrated about of narrative; it's a nice change of your usual style.

Great work! I'm intrigued... my curiosity piqued...
InsaneMagician chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Interesting; I say maybe too much information at the start, but it's needed in order to develop the plot of course.

It's looking interesting, and very possible in the whole context of the KP universe.

As always, nice work, my only 'advice' (if it can be called that) try taking the background and feed it at different paces; from your works, and this more like a personal comment, this beginning feels heavier.
Caesardire chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
I've gotta go to bed now, but this story totally rocks so far.

Kudos to you
Thoughts13 chapter 3 . 8/9/2007
Damn that was good! I liked this fic a lot, and this was one pairing I had not thought of, but the way you laid it out and everything was really convincing. I hope that there is a chance for you to write another fic, with this pairing, it worked awesomely here, and could again. One of my favorites.
minako366 chapter 3 . 7/6/2007
TT
abstract lust chapter 3 . 5/23/2007
omgg this story was so good..the ending was really sad though..you should write more Miss Kyoko and Shego pairings! This is the first time ive seen it happen in a fanfic and i adore it. This story was seriously really good to get me into a new pairing that fast.
Nidoking16 chapter 3 . 3/13/2007
Now THAT was a Shego backstory!

Congratulations! A very well-written piece of fiction, and entertaining to boot! I liked the ending paragraph. Summed up the story nicely, as well as being a good closer. :D

I liked it. In case you didn't know. XD
Yogurth chapter 3 . 3/9/2007
This is a really a bitter and sweet story. This show how an ideal -no matter how noble- can be easily changed, transformed and finally lost.

I really like the part when them meet again by sheer accident and the wound reopens and "If only" came to their minds. Is ironical that Shego actually forgot why she left Team Go. When we get so confident of what we have, is exactly when we lost it.

Is an awesome origen of Shego. ...and a very sad too
Yogurth chapter 2 . 3/8/2007
This is really a little heart breaking. Shego had a really great first love, but the adrenaline rush and the desire of get back what she feel the world owe her, seems a little more stronger

Even so was quite surprise that Kyoko stayed silent for that long, she should have acted quite discution between them was really even. But the most interesting was that Shego gave in to Kyoko wishes of stay with her... even when Shego clearly didn't wanted to.

This is a Great story... saddly without a good final expected for that first relationship. Terrific work!
Etherelemental chapter 3 . 3/8/2007
Definitely a change from your usual ending. Though, in a sense, both are to blame for how things turned out. First, with Shego allowing excuses to come in, since once you make an exception for something you know you shouldn't do, it just opens up the door wide open. Which in turn goes until it's back to the way it was. Then with Kyoko, as soon as she heard that Shego had been arrested, she decided then and there to leave Shego. She didn't even care to hear why Shego was arrested, which could have been for a number of simple idiotic things that could have just as easily ended up in a ticket. Yes, the reason would have still driven Kyoko away, but it showed a complete lack of trust that Kyoko had for Shego. And without that trust, it was certain that they wouldn't have worked regardless of whether or not Shego really had changed completely. Anyway, thanks for posting this. _