Reviews for Just Have Faith
AdayaSage chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I think Demyx and Yuffie are actually really in character. No one acts happy all the time, and you make them really human. The only criticism I have is that occasionaly when you switch to present tense it will thow my focus off, like when you say rumbling instead of rumbled, or is instead of was. Otherwise it was a great read. I love this pairing.
lil' Gingergirl chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Very nice. It was sad at the end though.:(
thunder sister chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
O.M.G! I cried while reading this! DO YOU NOW THAT? o_O This is amazing! This is so different from other Demie fics with a sad ending. Fics with Demyx dying sound forced and rushed. But you make this into a whole new category. I can't wait to read more from you!

Like i said, amazing! Keep up the good work!
AstonishedOwl chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
-stomps away, crying and swearing-

why'd demyx have to die? WHY THE HECK DOES SQUARE ENIX KILL OFF ITS BEST CHARACTERS? I MEAN, AXEL! DEMYX! ROXAS!

-grumblegrumble-

congratulations. you have officially made someone addicted to demyx stories now. I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY.

. . . .

...sorry for the rather angry review. its just that this story was so sad, and i was really getting into the story...

which shows that it's incredibly good.
Porporino the III chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
No criticism here! This was gold! Like all the others. I seriously, was on the brink of freakin TEARS at the end of this Demuffie(?) fest. (Yufemyx?) Either way, this was done real well, and i couldn't help but wish it could have gone on longer. Seriously, you are the best one-shotter I've ever reviewed for. (I've reviewed a lot too.)

You are now, OFFICIALLY going on my Favorite List of Awsomeness (the title changes with my mood). If you'd like, go visit my profile and see yourself there. I've dedicated my self to creating the BEST Favorites List on this entire set, (for at least the Bleach/KH/Naruto/Harry Potter, alongside creating my story of course, and you are now apart of it. I hope you enjoy it. AND...

"The scent is very similliar to the Superior's. Exactly the same, if I may say..."

"Maybe they use the same perfume?" Zexion and Vexen, talking (KH: Chain of Memories)

Is definitely one of my favorite qoutes too.
Heart's Door chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Well, I still haven't played Kingdom Hearts 2 yet. But I've already seen spoilers from the ending of it, so this wasn't too much of a surprise for me, I guess. But I wouldn't know if the characters are OOC. Ha ha. Anyway, there were a few minor mistakes and typos which you could probably find yourself if you looked back at the one-shot. *ahem*

On the other hand, I think this one-shot is amazing. It's touching, and their little friendship there was cute and innocent. And the story had a... white, pure feeling. (Must have to do with the faith theme.) Reminds ya of childhood. *sigh*

It isn't as long as I wish it could be (it was such an interesting plot line), but it was lovely the way it was.

Anyway, if I ignore the mistakes in here, (and the OOCness, if there is any) then this is a 5 star. _

Keep on writing!
Admiral Godunov chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
You know, this pairing piques my interest, because as a Crack! pairing, it has the potential to be really good.

But I've never- before this- seen it done well. Kudos.
time can take its toll chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Hee! Demyx/Yuffie I like this.

The pairing itself - well, the idea of it in fanfic - makes me twitch a little. They're both usually characterized as the hyper ones, and I sort of expected this to be extremely silly and on-crack, considering the pairing.

Well, anyways. I'm glad I clicked on it. :D

I love how they meet. I love how they keep meeting, and... something about their conversations just makes me smile. It all seems so natural and lighthearted. And then when Yuffie gets scared? Oh man. *shudder*

What I love, is this isn't the kind of story that builds up to a climax and lets it drop quickly at the ending. Yuffie remembering adds a nice touch after the dramatic climax, which is great. And you used the faith theme really well - effectively, without making it all preach-y, if you know what I mean.

This is one of my favorite parts:

“Forever.”

“Definitely.”

“…we sound so corny, Dem.”

He laughed.

Haha. For the faves, definitely.
Rawkin Paradox chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Zohmegee!

That was fantastic! It was better than I could have hoped for! I like how you tied rain in with your prompt. It was lovely and almost made me cry! I'm faving it!