Reviews for Questions
StarryEyedReader chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
Spot on! Can't stop laughing! Great characterisation of a young Greg House.
Miso Muchi chapter 5 . 2/25/2011
I didn't think it was going to be that adorable! You were a really cute kid! I mean, most of my funny stories involve my brothers so I couldn't really give you any worth while.
BloodyNeutral chapter 5 . 10/11/2010
XDXD Omg.. He's so cute.. XD
Cookiefan57 chapter 5 . 5/4/2010
LOL I love this story. :P It's awesome. The poor mother. xD
DehMD chapter 5 . 12/16/2009
Awesome! Loved it! LOL!
Deinde chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
OMG! my cousin did almost that exact same thing, only he shouted really loud in the middle of the mall "look Mommy! A chocolate man!"
No One Reads Bad Fanfics chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
Ooh *winces, then laughs* Nice.
No One Reads Bad Fanfics chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
Funniest scene in the world. Belongs in some hilarious thing. Favoriting just for this one chapter. Aww, poor little House, he didn't know that they were thinking about something compeltely inappropriate.
D.E. Lewis chapter 5 . 2/18/2008
Right lesson, wrong time. hehe.

BTW, great Calvin and Hobbes reference.
D.E. Lewis chapter 3 . 2/18/2008
Um, being raised Catholic, and then exploring other religions after a faith crisis, the priest you described sounds Protestant, not Catholic. Catholic mass would have been a lot more interesting if the priest were like that.
kwittbugginme chapter 5 . 1/31/2008
I loved them all... and teh dick and jane one was just way too funny... i remember reading those readers when i was in lower elementary school. I too was reading at four, but my favorite book was 'chicken little'...

and as for the last one, acutally something like that's happened a time or three in my family, i grew up with three brothers and a dog or three during our childhood years, you can imagine the trouble we got into.

maybe I'll share some of the stories with you, like when i got my first tetnus shot at the age of 5...

thanks for sharing.

k
bulletproofweeks chapter 5 . 1/3/2008
OMG HILARIOUS! I literally laughed out loud at one point! I love the last chapter and the Dick and Jane part. Haha, no wonder House is so traumatized! You are extremely creative and I love how you think out of the box (I think I've told you this before...)! Your stories are always different and you seem like an interesting person.
Taylor chapter 3 . 12/31/2007
I haven't read this chapter yet, but I'm sure that it is as good as the rest. Just wanted to let you know that, even though this review is quite a few months after you posted this, that I prayed for your friend.
Lady Shada chapter 5 . 8/23/2007
All of these stories were so very cute, but I think my favorite was definitely the 3rd one about the trip to the church. Very Gregory House, and I can see it in my mind so clearly.

You did a nice job, and I'm sorry you don't have anymore inspiration to continue these! They were a joy to read. :) Thank you!
Lady Shada chapter 4 . 8/23/2007
LOL! Oh my goodness...*shakes head*

While this particular section is humorous for today's society, the only issue I really have with this chapter is that (at the time that Greg would have been growing up), the book probably wouldn't have been accepted or seen in this light. But it makes for some funny reading. :)