Reviews for War Bride
Me chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
Please finish this. I love it, and I know you want to finish it...
Amanthya chapter 3 . 2/21/2008
I don't think its a filler, any of the chapters. I think they're all necessary in order to create a proper atmosphere in which to have the all-important and fun moments of tension later. There has to be a build-up, after all. I like the difference in this fic from your other main one, in that this Lenneth (shall we call her Lenneth Junior? ~_) doesn't know Lezard and has no idea what to expect, aside from the obvious.
Ying Fa Xang chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
awsome story! Please do finish! _
A L P H A - H U N T R E S S chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
Wow, this story is great, I hope to see a lot more soon. Only Ch 2 and this story is going on Alert, and on my Fav list as well.
A L P H A - H U N T R E S S chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
oh, cool fic. Great first chapter
Cupcake Heart chapter 3 . 11/23/2007

I like this story so much!

Cannot wait for an update.
Amanthya chapter 3 . 9/30/2007
I really like this fic. I discovered it after Lezard's Triumph, and I admire your talent. (I commented on that one too.) Have more soon!
Sevenlee chapter 3 . 9/8/2007

I like this story, it's ok. I haven't read a Lenneth x Lezard story yet, this is my first one, actually. I do like VP2 now, since I started playing the game last thursday, and I just finished it today! (that means it took me only 10 days to beat the game! Wahwho!)

Anyways, I've read all three chapters, and they're well written out! I can't wait for the next update!

P.S: I hope you don't go farther than rated T for a while...O.o

The Enchanted And Untamed Bat
Iris - Soul Guidance chapter 3 . 8/31/2007
Please update soon I'm so curious!
Eva chapter 3 . 8/29/2007
Very good! I've only played VP2 but I've heard of Lenneth and gotten the background info, and I really like your fic, hope to see more!
Luther Lansfeld chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Very interesting. Looking forward to more.
Lizard Valis chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
Hey nice one particularly the new part of the second world tree. Can't wait to see this world.
Kaelin Voidshadow chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
Another Masterpiece milady. I may just begin work on Awakening at your behest. *Smirks like his Idol* However, for now, I have things to dwell upon, and Ideas to toy with. *Chuckles, and adjusts a black doeskin glove, vanishing into the shadows.* And it was meant to flatter. I am good at things like that.
mirakkulous chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
Wow I really liked this chapter
Kaelin Voidshadow chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
*Quietly contemplats Lezard's godhood.* Some time I am going to have to get to writing my Fic.. But for now, I can enjoy reading your masterpieces. May I ask though, how is he going to free Silmeria, if he does?