Reviews for Heartless Angel
Shade the Hero chapter 1 . 3/4
This was so awesome, I really don't know what to say. I love how it seemed so perfectly easy to see things through Cloud's mind. His thoughts easily describing everything around him and what happened. Amazing.
FlurryDivider chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
... wow! You are a frikken AWSEOME writer!
Chaxra-san chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Oh noes! You got flamed by the evil flamer.

Well he is stupid. This story is on my favorites list, thus I shall finally review it. It rocked! Just like all your other stories. I got flamed by the same guy...
Shtick Theft chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Good God. A fucking piece of shit from my ass could write better than this. How old are you? Five? Six?

What the *stabbed* is wrong with you that you think you can *stabbed* a *stabbed* people want to *stabbed*? The only people that *stabbed*

Please, do the rest of humanity a favor and *stabbed*-

-end of transmission-
LunaLocket chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
that story was very... up the good work -
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
...XD Cloud pwned me so hard the first time I played KH1. I still wasn't good at the game at all, and there's Cloud zipping around the battle arena going, "AAH! RAAR! BZAAH!"...

Your Cloud has a very distinctive voice. I know I say that all the time, but it's true and it makes these KH fics really enjoyable to read. And an appearance from Tifa, awesome!
SliferHeart chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Col. I don't suppose there's any way I could try and convince you to continue this- 'cause it's really good and cool and yeah: I liked it.