Reviews for Guiltless Crimes
Adara-chan67 chapter 11 . 3/10/2007
God, you deserve so many more reviews than you're getting on this! ...Even if you apparently committed the worst of all crimes and KILLED SAMMY. (On that subject, you are gonna bring him back, right? RIGHT? Or is this story just...over now? 'Cause...that would suck...I'd be sad...it's so good and all...)

Well, anyways, just thought I'd let you know that you deserve a ton more reviews, and that this story is great, and this chapter was great, and all those good things. If there's more coming-and I REALLY hope there it-I can't wait to see it!

-Adara-chan
SilverStorm06 chapter 11 . 3/10/2007
Wonderful story! I remember I tagged this to come back and read it, but never got around to it till now. And then I couldn't stop reading it! Wow, very good story. Also very sad though, you had me in tears there (believe me, that's hard to do).

Keep on writing! :)
Faye Dartmouth chapter 11 . 3/10/2007
ACK! Was that it? Did it just end there?

I mean, I loved this story. It was grippig and interesting-using the idea of the demon, of faith, and interweaving OCs without letting them seem too overwhelming and out of place. And I LOVE that both brothers didn't sell their souls-that they both took the high road, even at the cost of Sam's life.

Which brings me back to, did you really just kill Sam?

I kind of hope there's more, just for closure's sake. And warning on deathfics is usually standard, though I always find that diminishes the shock value.

Nice writing all around :)
Nate and Jake chapter 11 . 3/10/2007
Awesome chapter. You wrote it really well. Update soon
roxy071288 chapter 11 . 3/9/2007
..YOU KILLED HIM! NO!
heather03nmg chapter 11 . 3/9/2007
Hey, they won, so why is Sammy still dead? I need a happy ending darnit, so lets get writing!
Adara-chan67 chapter 10 . 3/6/2007
*holds up hands* Whoa, whoa, whoa, WAIT JUST A DARN COTTON PICKIN' MINUTE, HERE! You did NOT say this was a deathfic. If this turns out to be a deathfic I will NOT BE HAPPY!

(Oh, and just so you know, I only get mad over fics I really like. So. That should tell you something.)

UPDATE SOON, PLEASE!
sammygirl1963 chapter 10 . 3/6/2007
WOW Awesome cgapter! Let's just prau that Dean believes in Sammy and himself so that he doesn't turn himself over. Please update ASAP!
roxy071288 chapter 10 . 3/6/2007
O.O

...

...need next chappy...DON'T DIE SAMMY! *gasp* *flail* *is ded*
mcatB chapter 9 . 3/6/2007
I'm enjoying this. Looking forward to more. Though when I saw that they were going to Old Forge, I'd hoped they'd get to visit Water Safari... Sam, Dean, bathing suits, wet... ;p
sammygirl1963 chapter 8 . 3/1/2007
Awesome story! Your details are very helpful in picturing the story in my mind. Thanks for sharing and please update again soon.
Adara-chan67 chapter 8 . 3/1/2007
Aww, poor Winchesters! But DEAN WILL SAVE THE DAY! ('Cause...uh...he...always does...) And then there shall be brother!fluff! Erm...I hope.

Well, anyways, I'm really likin' this so far! (And I'm REALLY likin' the whole 8-chapters-in-one-day thing...that's just good, for an obsessive reader like me...)

Hope to see more of this soon!

-Adara-chan