Reviews for Old Sins
LeMagicalMan chapter 14 . 5/30/2015
The whole story I was getting hit by the feels. TBC...
Philosophize chapter 14 . 7/15/2013
TBC? Will you continue it?
irishbabygrl chapter 14 . 1/13/2013
this is awsome so far. i hope more updates are to come.
starlite22 chapter 14 . 11/4/2012
Please please finish this
A chapter 14 . 3/17/2011
You can't leave it there, you just can't! I went through so many emotions reading this story, and even though I'm not really a fan of Hermione/Harry, you did it beautifully. I need to know what happens next. Please come back and write more.
RoPete chapter 14 . 7/24/2010
love this please keep writing this story gives me wonderful chilled of excitement
the darkness revealed chapter 14 . 4/11/2010
This story is absolutely BRILLIANT!

Please, please update soon!
PandaAngelFaith chapter 14 . 9/12/2009
Hello Padfoot Lives,

I haven't heard from you in a while. I will refresh your memory; this is PBPGIFWMY. I forgot my password and had to start a new account. I was just reading this story and was hoping you had finished it. Sad day! Still one of my favs though. Keep writing. :)
trongod chapter 14 . 8/24/2009
This is a dark, painful read today. Makes me want to reach in, grab Harry and Hermione and shake'em both 'till their brains rattle while screaming "WHY CAN'T YOU TWO FRACKEN TALK TO EACH OTHER ABOUT HOW YOU REALLY FEEL FRO EACH OTHER!"

Kinda like real life; 'course out here, I can and do exactly that.
Prongsie101 chapter 14 . 7/17/2009
aww, come freakin in! You had to stop here? Please, update soon! Amazing story, by the wayy!
femme fetal chapter 14 . 7/29/2008
interesting.
ridickulus101 chapter 14 . 7/5/2008
great story! will there be update's? or is this the end and there's a sequal?
tefy chapter 14 . 6/7/2008
hello there

wow I would realy like it if you would finish this story pleas

I is so damn good

see ya

take care
LadyJanePendragon chapter 14 . 3/9/2008
no...you can't leave me like this. I knew hermione wasn't dead, i did cry a little though. I hope you update soon, and i also hope that harry and hermione have a conversation about their relationship, please let harry live:D. REally great fic so far, can't wait for the ending...

peace and luv,

janie
Erik MacRorie chapter 14 . 8/24/2007
Excellent story so far; hopefully the conclusion will be more romance than angst!