Reviews for Vision
CherryFlamingo chapter 1 . 1/9
I can't take it anymore! This pairing is totally breaking me. *cries*

Their love is bittersweet, and this fan fiction just proves and verifies the mortality of that short relationship: the end that Clow Reed had always seen coming like an overlooking shadow. It's amaznig how calm he seemed despite his visions. Funny because the anime always seemed so lighthearted, but the manga had a darker side to it with closer inspection.

Wonderful, this was a wonderfully written fan fiction, though at the beginning I assumed that the fan fiction was going to be longer (not noticing the length at first). I loved that last line: "And he broke, and he lied." It almost reminded me of a doll playing a role or doing an action despite whatever feeling or desire that motivated him. I wish there was more, but I'm also glad there isn't because this pairing just makes me so, so sad.
Bloodied Wings chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
This sent me into a stunned silence. Don't worry. It was a very very good stunned silence. You kept me from looking away and I was trapped in the turmoil of the sentences and I think they flowed so well with actual thoughts.
darksaphire chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
"Break my bones, Dash my hopes, Kill my emotions, and burn my soul, but never, never hurt my heart." -Kitazawa, Yukiko

Was it just coincidence that I was reading this story just as I was listening to Bon Jovi's (You Wanna) Make a Memory? I think not. A wonderfully heartbreaking story. Great job.
Vicks111 chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
that was really good! I loved your other stories about them, but this one is something different, more unique.
SyriMoon chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
*sigh* You wrote such awesome Yue n' Clow fics! *squee* this was too cool; i loved the idea nd the way you reveiled it bit by bit.

lottsa love,

LLC
aniae chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
gorgeous, really gorgeous!

i like the way you see what could have been and your style is sipmly beautiful!

i m really looking forward you're next writting