Reviews for Shannon Rose
TheRealBakura chapter 1 . 7/10
Only 16. She was a prodigy.

That's so terrible. I feel sorry for the both of them. I can only imagine the both of them wearing black, just standing under an umbrella in the rain, staring at the grave with tears in their eyes.

As it ended, I imagined Joey putting an actual rose on the top of her grave for her. And... to hear him say those last few words; it makes me tear up, knowing how she can't respond, and that he's forced to imagine her answer in his mind.

I lost someone very dear to me not too long ago. He was a very good friend of mine, and it felt horrible to see him go. Reading this... it actually helped me, because it just makes me feel that I'm not alone in the world.

Thank you, journey maker. You've helped me through a deep depression. My boyfriend (the friend we lost was his best friend) thanks you, too (you helped him, just the same).

Yours,
TheRealBakura
Blue Eyes Black Dragon chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Wow. I showed this to my older brother and his fiancee. His fiancee cried 'cause she thought i was really sweet and it reminded her of her cousin who went the same way. She says,

'Journeymaker, thank you for posting something so beautiful. It's always sad when someone leaves, but another person, somewhere else is born. Replacing one soul with another'

See Ya!
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
So sad. Poor Joey and Mai.