Reviews for Ties Can Break
wiccanforever chapter 12 . 7/18/2007
Great story!
charmedgirl-alyssaphoebe chapter 12 . 7/6/2007
great story, next time try something with a lot drama/angst and lots of sisterly bondig between all the sisters
Laura's Fantasia chapter 12 . 4/29/2007
Really good! Will there be another sequel, or are you done with this?
raggedyman-irememberyou chapter 12 . 4/28/2007
gah this was so good...
charmedchick34 chapter 12 . 4/28/2007
oh , really good ending! i'm glad he likes being human!
neb92 chapter 12 . 4/27/2007
Loved the last chapter!
kncrowder88 chapter 12 . 4/27/2007
I have a feeling this is one of those stories that never end. You can always add on to it because, like with the show, their lives are always changing. You captured that effect perfectly and made it so that you can carry it on from this in many directions. I love it and if you create another sequel I'd love to read it. Great job!
Charmed225 chapter 12 . 4/27/2007
So it is finally finished...aw i don't want it to be over! It was a great story! Are you going to do another sequal?
raggedyman-irememberyou chapter 11 . 4/22/2007
no, you should definitely NOT take that personally. at least not from me, because i love it. le quiero mucho! (haha that's my spanish education... prolly the most complicated sentence i can form).

keep up the awesomeness! also i'm loving the prue/andy stuff and hoping there will be more of that cuteness ]
Charmed225 chapter 11 . 4/20/2007
Great story! Glad to see Prue got her powers back! Are you going make this story into a trilogy? Cos i really like it...
neb92 chapter 10 . 4/16/2007
Love the new chappie and I can't wait for the next update!
raggedyman-irememberyou chapter 10 . 4/16/2007
omg, this chapter is so sweet! I loved it. Especially the song lyrics (although i might be biased since its one of my favorite 30 Seconds to Mars songs). They fit really well.

Great job! You're an awesome writer. More soon, i hope?

~Eileen
kncrowder88 chapter 10 . 4/16/2007
This is really good I love it.
charmedchick34 chapter 10 . 4/16/2007
oh, he hugged her back! please update soon! great chapter!
raggedyman-irememberyou chapter 9 . 4/11/2007
aww, this is such a cute story. I love it.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »