Reviews for Once More To The Frontier
king chapter 12 . 5/13
hay this story is too good to be dropped. please update it soon.
Kobra chapter 12 . 4/25
If I beg on my knees, will you please then continue this story again?
Raa chapter 12 . 3/1
I'll HATE you forever for not continuing this world class story you piece of crap. You have any idea how greatly your fan number was rising in just for this story? More than 600 you ungrateful crap:(
Raa chapter 12 . 1/15
The whole story is impressive, so why it is taking so long for the next?
Gardevoir687 chapter 12 . 3/7/2015
Why did you stop this?! Why?! This is so good! What have you done to me?! I NEED to know how this ends! Why did you stop writing this?! Why?! *cries in a corner*
John chapter 12 . 7/2/2014
Come on keep on writing this story I want ash and Annabel to get together and to find about what happened to ash
Flipnhaole chapter 12 . 6/24/2014
I know this was abandoned a long time ago, but I really enjoy this story! It's really funny, but it can also be quite serious. I really hope you start writing for it again.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
Very ...

Very ...

... Good
Update soon...
Guest chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
Please update! This is one of the best abilityshipping fics I've read plus I want to know what Ash was accused for.
Bright Man Akihiko chapter 12 . 5/18/2013
Lol, funny ending.
Bright Man Akihiko chapter 8 . 5/18/2013
I get it. The media wants dirt on them for some reason and the clicks are camera shots.
Bright Man Akihiko chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
She already did when she met him. After she lost to him, it was shown that she had a crush on him.
Bright Man Akihiko chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
Dun dun duhhhhhh! Drama! He was framed by a new criminal orginization or old one under cover and his friends and the league betrayed him. He hardly has heart for battling anymore, but he still loves his pokemon.
ShinyAeon chapter 12 . 6/18/2012
This is well-written and all, but until you reveal what crime Ash was accused of and WHY his closest friends would think him guilty (while his enemies and rival believe him innocent) it's hard to get into the story completely. I just can't imagine anything that would cause such a reaction...I mean, even on seeing a videotape of Ash allegedly committing a crime, I still can't see Brock, Misty, Tracey, Professor Oak and everyone actually believing he did it-it would be too easy for someone to fake such a thing, and they would know that-Brock and Misty have met Duplica, and all of them know what a Ditto is.

You seem to be implying that Professor Oak had something to do with Ash's framing, but if he set up her son, I can't imagine there's any way Delia would stay married to him. It's a dramatic situation and very emotionally affecting, but I really can't see it having happened in the first place, not with everyone still remaining in character. They just know Ash too well. I can't say it's TOTALLY impossible, because good writing is capable of some amazing things, but until I actually see what went down, I can't judge if it fits or not. On a gut level, though, I can't help but doubt the basic set-up. If nothing else, everyone knows Ash is too dense to be a criminal mastermind (lol).

Still, it IS well-done and interesting, so I'd love to see more of it...but at the moment, you still haven't quite sold me on the situation.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 12 . 10/8/2011
A very good story so far, I cannot wait for the next chapter to come out!