Reviews for Singing In The Shower
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Rogue should never have said that!
zombiecat138 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
you should continue these funny short stories! it was so funny. i loved how you caught everyone's personality in a short description and the girls relationship.
Cassandra L. Johnson chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I am very amused. I always thought someone should write a fiction where Wolverine sings, I'm sure others have I just haven't read about it. But I was highly amused and really enjoyed this one shot.
TheAPrincess chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
OMG! Lol, I knew it was Logan all along! You should write about when Rouge is streaking, that would also be VERY halarious!
coolkitty154 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
}:) i always wanted to know what would happen if LOGAN was caught singing in the shower... xD
ceilidh-kay chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Holy crap that was funny!
gem1990 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
LOL! very funny. now that I think of it with Logan's deep voice ( I am thinking about Hugh Jackman in the live action films. Who in fact can sing quite well) he could sing. Great mental pic in this story. Good Job :)
Rae chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
OMG I love the last line! It is SO funny! Great job!
Wanda W chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
ROFLOL! That was great! I would have loved to see you do a follow up of her streaking incident. This was very fun and light... perfect accompaniment for my coffee.
LogansLaurie chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
That was great :)

Very Cute!
Alabaster Vampire chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
THAT US SO FUNNY!
wendymidorichan chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
ooh, that was too funny, i like how he was calm about it, heh. That was a good little bit of amusement. and that part at the end about Rogue streaking can insinuate a whole lot
Morbidmuch chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Love it
Miasen chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Haha, so funny! I can totally see Logan being a great singer, allthough I really can't envision him singing karaoke. I loved Jubilee's comments about Angel's behind, she is so right!
Ragazzino chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
I BLOODY LOVED IT MATE! GREAT JOB! CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!