Reviews for I Helped A Vampire Escape
smschwa29 chapter 14 . 7/1/2007
good chapter. Keep writing
Malfoy Debauchery chapter 14 . 7/1/2007
Darn that duct tape! It always gets us in the end. Im a little surprised. That last chapter ended rather oddly. It feels like you just cut it off mid-sentance. Oh well, like you said: Beggars can't be choosers. :]
VampireGoddess12Xx chapter 14 . 7/1/2007
I really like this story its so good I was so excited when i got the email for a new chapter! I cant wait to read more _

-Katherine
Gothic-Rainbow chapter 14 . 7/1/2007
Well that's a use for duct tape I'd never thought of. Ingenious.
KMD3271 chapter 14 . 7/1/2007
I loved this chapter! PLz update asap! I have to know what happens next! *puppy dog eyes* Plz!
MacaroonMeow chapter 14 . 6/30/2007
So Sweet! Thanks for updating! Really Thanks! Keep it up! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
arya-v chapter 13 . 6/27/2007
I Love your story. Its really intresting and funny at the same time. I just wish that you would actually update and soon. I really want to know what happens next!
JLVR chapter 13 . 6/21/2007
omg this is a really great story just like your others! i hope you continue it soon!
Lexlovely chapter 13 . 6/19/2007
I rreeaally like this story!

Please update.

It's VERY entertaining!

]
Priestess-of-Demons chapter 13 . 6/10/2007
Great story so far. LOVE VAMPIRES! anyway please update soon! I really love your story and it needs to continue!
Oceanmina101 chapter 5 . 6/6/2007
really interesting thnxs

plz update:)

:):):)
MacaroonMeow chapter 13 . 6/2/2007
Please update this story,it's really awesome and I really want to know what happens next! Please? :):):):):):)
MacaroonMeow chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
I love your story it's totally awesome. Please, update!:):):)
Book-worm-addict chapter 13 . 5/27/2007
please please please please please. will you update? its been driving me crazy! i love your writing style. (i pay attention to style a lot) i also want to know whats going to happen! so... please update!
smschwa29 chapter 13 . 5/23/2007
Please write more. This is an interestimg story. I love it.
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »