Reviews for I Helped A Vampire Escape
Malfoy debauchery chapter 10 . 3/30/2007
Hahahahahaha, she really had no clue. I love the direction this is going. Im ecstatic for more.

peace

-md
Malfoy Debauchery chapter 9 . 3/30/2007
I love the newest chapter. Did she not realize she was being used? And one more thing, you spelled wrath wrong. Thats fine though. Once I kept spelling 'awnsering' wrong and everyone kept ragging on me to fix it. Keep it up!
Narnialover chapter 10 . 3/30/2007
love it love it love it love it love it!
Restless Dreaming Spirit chapter 10 . 3/30/2007
AH! finally you updated! 3 whole chapters and you still managed a cliff hanger. i really do dispise you for that.

aneways, update soon.

~much luv *unless you dont update; jk jk*

nicole~
Alyrenzia chapter 10 . 3/30/2007
love it, this is one of the best I've ever read.

Keep it up, pace is key

update soon, can't wait for more

QI
Songbird Inked chapter 7 . 3/29/2007
omg! i love vampire/romance kinda stories and this 1 is like number 1 on my list now! YOU MUST UPDATE! and soon! today is... thursday i think, can u update b4 the weekend? like sunday at the latest?

ty!

- HotWolf
Book-worm-addict chapter 7 . 3/28/2007
i like your story's please continue them i like this one alot. it starts out really good.
xweet-lover chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
omg! what a great story! _
TERRY - cRaZy ItALian chapter 7 . 3/25/2007
*throwing pancakes to Aluxin's head*ghghghgh!I like this story!but i'm really curious about Aluxin mother and "father".

well,hope u'll continue to write.

ciao ciao

terry
Restless Dreaming Spirit chapter 7 . 3/21/2007
i love this story. Though, i dont like to believe in the myths of the cross myth and reading minds and having to be invited in. you can tell on my own story :p but thats wut i like to believe. now about the story. i love it! please update this story soon. thanxs
Malfoy Debauchery chapter 7 . 3/20/2007
Hello! Loving the newest chapters. I was wondering about how you were going to write out the blood-sucking part. I was thinking that you might make it sensual as before( like in your other stories). Im very curious to know what happens when Raven meets 'Master'. By the by, is 'Master' Dracula? If so, I must say 'Oh the irony!' Hahaha. Keep up the good work and update this and others soon.

-MD-
Bluetiptoes chapter 7 . 3/20/2007
wow its great but one question why/how did she apply to the job? Or maybe thats not important to the story. UPDATE SOON!
MalfoyDebauchery chapter 5 . 3/16/2007
Yay! Updated-ness! At his house? Must learn more. Soonish would actually be better. ;]. Hope to get a review/email soon.
Restless Dreaming Spirit chapter 3 . 3/14/2007
O.o

update please!
Alyrenzia chapter 3 . 3/1/2007
Oh my god! more please, that was so awesome, don't leave me waiting okay? Thanks for creating this story, love it!

QI