Reviews for there are three words in 'i love you'
Ghibli Ninja chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Wow... how did you get this genius piece of work out of random thoughts in your head? Well, I guess that kinda answers itself cause genius is often random. But seriously, it was amazing. Even though you defied all laws of grammar, I still felt a great emotional pull in this. I sympathized with Cloud about not being able to be who you are, and feeling the need to finally break out. At first, it looks like it's going in a weird direction, but then it all makes sense too. And the ending... just brilliant.

More people should write about the side of Cloud which is capable of spontaneously cutting his hair and confessing to the woman he loves without any clothes on. I love how you had Cloud get rid of his spikes because all he can see is Zack in it. It seemed only natural that he would think this way. Plus, I like Cloud's style and all, but sometimes, I feel that the chocobo head has just got to go ;P
SingleStone chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I LOVE this! I'm having a great time imagining tifas response to his emotional clarity and confession AND his lack of clothing. Love love love it. Thank you for sharing this.
Iris Irine chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
This is definitely different, but it has its own charm. Nice fic :)
SkoRn3d chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
it works. It so totally works. No denying that whatsoever.

Two very enthusiastic thumbs up ...
Rose Crowess chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Nicely done ) You managed to have Cloud say I love you in a way that was believable and didn't make me cringe at the sappiness of it. Witty, too.
mom calling chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I found this by way of Horky's fav author list. And what a good find! I like it very much, and I think your experiment with style came off smashingly well. Gotta see what else you've done. This, though is top notch! thx mc
kitsune13 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
its written broken and choppy - fragmented - and its just perfect. Each thought, each decision arrived at in jumps and starts as Cloud decides less who he is and more who he isn't. Which lets him find who he is - or start to find it. 'a pause just to make sure he gets the words right'. A very interesting take on Cloud getting on with his life. Very original. Very nicely done.
coolzonegurl chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
That's just...perfect. The way you described cloud wanting a change and all. So short and simple yet it explains everything. Nice work. You made my day
demonegg chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I loved this story, especially the style. It was almost poetic, with the simplistic thoughts and the only period occurring at the very end, as if even his thoughts and actions were stripped down to their essences and only completed with the "i love you."

I really hope you write more ffvii fiction. This was awesome.
Jean V chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Wow this is fabulous ) everything fits into place like magnets and it's just so cute that I'm smiling all the time i read this D the grammar didn't even annoy me ) it's kind of funny imagining Cloud with fuzzy hair though ) keep up with the good work D
FearandLoathingXIX chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Oh wow :D This is beautiful, you are actually magic.
Squeeze-the-Fish chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
This is, quite possibly my favorite Cloud story. No, I take that back...this IS my favorite Cloud story. And I really think the style you wrote it in works perfectly. It's like reading this from his mind, exactly what he was thinking...I love it. I can't say enough how powerful this was for a Cloud fan like me. Thank you so, so much for writing this. :)

Bianka-chan chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Ah, this lovely. It was heart-warming, really, and the ending made me melt.

Before Cloud can profess love to ANYONE, he needs to be assured in himself. The first line makes me inclined to believe he did all of that soul-searching just so he could confess to Tifa...but that's just me being a cheeseball.

The format is original and could've gone really badly...but it didn't. It worked. So well! You pulled off an original format, a heart-warming diddy, and imperfect grammar that didn't make me want to throw kittens. ) Also, Cloud said "I love you," and it wasn't cheesy or overly romantic! How'd you DO that?

Wonderful work!

BananaPeaceMonkeyKarmi chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Since it was so very interesting to write, I am pleased to tell you that it was very interesting to read. I had never really though about all of that before. It makes lots of sense.

Even with the breaking of grammtical rules, it was still good!
invisiblesplotch chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Oh wow, i can only describe this as both unusual and beautiful, i love it. You captured the essence of Cloud and his state of mind so wonderfully, his thoughts are brought forth in a way that unmistakably reflects his personality. Cloud can be hard to characterise, but you've managed to bring it out in this brief piece. This is one of the most refreshing things that i've read in a while. Great job! )