Reviews for Into the Great Unknown
Eyanna Everdeen chapter 22 . 9/16
Omg. Everyone is so in character in this story! You have captured them perfectly! Wish I wrote as well as you!
Eyanna Everdeen chapter 2 . 9/16
Very realistic! Love your writing style! I dont often review but you deserve the praise!
Eyanna Everdeen chapter 1 . 9/16
I feel like you are taking me on such an adventure even though its a shorter chapter than I usually read! Love it!
I love this story. Please update
Arwen namikaze chapter 2 . 4/29/2015
Decent story .
Shary chapter 22 . 11/24/2012
I absolutely love your fanfiction! :D 3
cacti garden chapter 22 . 1/16/2012
Please update! It has been years, but this story is sooooo good! Please please pretty please update :)
4815Desmond162342 chapter 22 . 11/25/2010
.God. You are FANTATIC! :) I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOUR NEXT CHAPTERS. Kepp up the awesome work. LOVE YOU!
FairyNinjaPrincess chapter 22 . 10/21/2010
GOD! I reread this story for like the second time or something and again I was like "NO THAT CAN'T BE THE END!" Please update!
Shadow Quil chapter 22 . 7/26/2010
Ah! Where are the Desmond and Marie moments you spoke of? Soon, I hope. It's funny to see Sawyer jealous :) Update soon!
Dino-SOAR chapter 22 . 7/17/2009
love it. i know u havent updated in like ever...

but i would love it if u would update (:
Wannabe-Wallaby chapter 22 . 7/4/2009
I really hope you update soon!

more Sawyer and Marie
Weapon X-Wolverine chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
very good first chapter.
Teenage.Anomaly chapter 22 . 4/12/2009
My goodness gracious. Girl, pleaase update this story. It is so god.
Teenage.Anomaly chapter 17 . 4/12/2009
Sawyer AND Desmond AND Sayid. Really, you can't go wrong with those three... lovedlovedloved this chapter. The interactions (especially with Sayid... omg) are so adorable and so... hot at the same time. I really, really like Marie. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE START UPDATING AGAIN!