Reviews for Chocolates with Caramel
natsuki23 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
kyatariina chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Great story loved it! ... Really like hoe cute Draco was...
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I love the thought of Pansy as a hair dresser! So cute!Nice work!
kayleigh24 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
ScreamForSOH chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
hehe cute
Icce chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Lovely. Sweet! N' Fluffy. Loved it. _
ani-chan24 chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
To my two anonymous reviewers, I would just like to say that this was originally created from my first Harry Potter fanficton ever. I agree, I had alot of work to do, but I have gotten much better, or I hope so anyways. All of this fanfiction was written, I believe, more than a year ago.

I admit I was quite a bad writer back when I first wrote that fanfic, and when I was switching them over to this account, I couldn't help but feel embarrassed at how bad they were. But, I didn't want to change it too much because I knew of alot of people who said they'd loved the fanfiction when it was originally on my other account.

If you are going to review my fanfictions like this, I ask you to at least log in to your own accounts, so I can see if you have any fanfictions that are better than mine. Also, I did not ask for rude criticism like this, you told me things you thought were bad, yet nothing on how to perhaps help me in my writing. I bid you good day.

grey eyed blond chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
well. that was someone's libido talking. that had absolutely no plotline, no depth and your spelling was poor. the only places where you write with fluency and confidence are the smutty bits and even them, your vocabulary was basic and obscene. a very bad effort at a fic which can, by the right author, be done so well.
reicheruchan chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
drippy123 chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
You need to google "how to write effective dialogue" because you're not. Those are blocks of text, not correctly laid-out paragraphs.
Potter's Wifey chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
I absolutely love it.
nightsummer chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
yah i liked it...real sweet with some fav!
phoenix-echelon chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
you are a disturbing human being...