Reviews for Beya
sagey chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I just adore J/T from someone elses viewpoint..It just makes them more real...great stuff

hugs

see I couldnt remember if I had reviewed these ore not..
Gater101 chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Du-ude. That was amazing. So cute, and heart warming and just exactly what the doctor ordered.

Thanks.
Scifan chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Such a sweet story and of course Loved the infirmary scene with John and Teyla. Awesome job!
CharmedAli chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
beautiful, love it
Camerine chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Beautiful! I really like it. Not like anything I've read before, and you really wrote it well. XD

~Camerine
Wedjatqi chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Hiya, I wandered over to FFnet to check out Major Santos! I had actually read this when you posted it first and it is a memorable piece. Very enjoyable and liked the red herring of the thoughts of Major Santos at first. Poor Santos. Great heartache piece.
DE4ever chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Great story Camy...gave you feedback for this on GW...but anyway...

You really had me at the beginning...I was a little confused to say the least *lol*

Then again what did he think...a woman passing up John Sheppard...yeah right...not gonna happen with Teyla *lol*

Thanks for sharing...
sydney1965us chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Wow, this made me sigh one of those long drawn out sighs.
jtjaforever chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
You really did a WONDERFUL job w/this. I loved how you had us going at the beginning. Excellent job.
Maddie-Maddie27AZ chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
You know I love it. Poor guy, but what did he expect. Who in their right mind would pass up John Sheppard for some young buck?
Nick 0208 Ldn chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Colonel Sheppard sleeping soundly next to his beya. *smiles* Ptb take note, follow Camy's lead on future infirmary scenes.

Really touching story, brilliant writing style, beautiful Camy.

Oh and yes, sneaky. lol Thank you as always.
ayrstar chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Very beautiful and well written. Poor Major Santos, in love with Teyla only to find out that Sheppard is in love with her and that she in turn loves John as well.
imaginary iby chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Oh, very nicly written! Sneaky, too!

I liked the description at the end in particular, it was very emotive.

Well done!
OMGirl chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
CAMY!...omg omg...that was 'beautiful'..._...poor Major Santos...

Loved John's reaction, and when he tell him he better get transfered to earth..._...*lol*...And the end scene...*faint*