Reviews for Window Side
Middle-Earthling chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
That was... really cute. I cried at first, because I thought Sammy wouldn't come back, but he did and just... aww!
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Thats so cute:) I love it!
TSM chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Aw! What a wonderful story! I loved it. :)
Annonie chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
I enjoyed your other story so much that I decided to read this one too. I love Oustider POVs especially when the Outsider has a personality all of their own. And your nailed this one dead on. I love how you never use names but you still effortlessly know who they are.
ROBINV chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
DELIGHTFUL! I enjoy outsider views of the boys so much, and this was especially poignant. You carefully don't let on WHICH brother is waiting for the other, so it isn't until they return together that we realize Dean's been awaiting Sam. Where has the latter been? Sounds hellish! But they are back together again, and that's what counts. Lovely story! Love, Robin
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Dean would never give up on Sam and so this was so heartbreaking- the lone coffee cup. I'm glad he found Sam.
girlfan1979 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Really neat idea, executed well.

Beautiful characterisations, especially the ocs.
xsilicax chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
This was lovely. I liked the external perspective.

I thought you had good characterisation through the description of body language and action.

Cathy.
Elaine du Lac chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
I loved it. Really loved it. Thanks for writing it and sharing it with me/us. fics from an outsider's perspective are rare and really nice. Thanks a lot!
Sera and Tails chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Oh that was beautiful. Wonderful tone, lovely characterisation...Glad you didn't give too much away in the summary, 'cause it kept me wondering 'til the end ;)

Loved it.

Cheers,

Sera
CCWhite chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Interestig perspective. Huh. I can see that. The empty cup, waiting to be filled. Cool
Lucy Wiggin chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
That was beautiful. And a happy ending, too!
MollybyGolly chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
aw...that's so cute... :) i really like the waitress. :)
pwrhungryjr chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
really cute! nicely done!
carocali chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Yikes what a nightmare for both of them! This is a beautiful tag with a much more disturbing front to it. Sam being gone for years instead of just a week must have taken a toll on Dean that i cannot imagine.

I love that Sam is the cup - the empty cup - that is once again filled by being with Dean. Their smiles and easy conversation go so well and fall back into rhythm. So wonderful.

I'm so glad you're back to tinkering with stories again! I've missed you!

:D