Reviews for A Taste of Midnight
AlexiCyn chapter 27 . 9/30/2015
Awwwwww. Third daddy! LOL I now have this mental image of Tom in robes with baby spit up and I'm laughing my arse off. Better him than me! LOL

Another great fic. You still too kind to Fumbles. Or maybe I'm just extra evil in wanting his demise to be long, drawn out, and painful. LOL :)
AlexiCyn chapter 14 . 9/30/2015
Ohhhhh I think Fumbles is going to end up as an other worldly chew toy! Good!
AlexiCyn chapter 13 . 9/30/2015
Oh PLEASE! I hope you didn't have Fumbles rape him. I know the story is finished, so I'll just have to wait and see. BUT! If he does do that, then I hope they feed his meat and two veg through a meat grinder. WHILE it's still ATTACHED.
AlexiCyn chapter 5 . 9/30/2015
Thanks for including the French when you do. :) Since you can't copy from FFN, it makes getting translations a pain in the arse.

Good story so far. And let me guess, another Fumbles I'm going to want to drop into a volcano? GOODY! :D
Guest chapter 27 . 9/14/2015
...the feellllsssss! I love what if stories and this is one of the best I have ever read. Loved it
DarkDeathDragonQueen chapter 10 . 1/29/2015
Malik. All I can think now is assassins creed.
yokishko chapter 9 . 1/9/2015
I'm confused and it's bugging me!
Is Julien/Harry's eyes green or red?
You say it's emerald, then say it's vermilion. I thought at first you meant to say viridian, but vermilion kept popping up through chapters.
I know it's a minor thing, but it's been bugging me, it's like when you have to use both hands to hold something then your nose starts itching but you can't scratch it.
Paxloria chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
I can see that this story needs a lot of re-writing.
Plus, as a wolf, Remus has no cause to enjoy being around a Pard.
Paxloria chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
The phrase "trained by Anita and his father" AND having the ears of a lepard while suposidly being human AND being a 15 year old male raises LOTS of proplems.
It would take a long time to list them all.
I'm not going to touch the subject on "dresses" either.
Paxloria chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
Oh! I get it.
Julian is an OC character that's replacing Mica & Anita (Nimir-Raj & Nimir-Ra).
(Plus Jean-Claude animal is wolves while Asher's animal is hyenas)
tazztazz chapter 27 . 4/27/2014
brilliant story love it was looking for this story for a cupple of weeks glad i found it.
dreammyth chapter 27 . 7/31/2013
Love the story!
Garra and Kakashi's Lover chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
you should go back though and write down the translation to english because i love your story but I am having a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaly hard time understanding and translate from the internet can only go so far pleaaaaaaaaase
hotcat chapter 27 . 5/20/2013