Reviews for A Taste of Midnight
DarkDeathDragonQueen chapter 10 . 1/29
Malik. All I can think now is assassins creed.
yokishko chapter 9 . 1/9
I'm confused and it's bugging me!
Is Julien/Harry's eyes green or red?
You say it's emerald, then say it's vermilion. I thought at first you meant to say viridian, but vermilion kept popping up through chapters.
I know it's a minor thing, but it's been bugging me, it's like when you have to use both hands to hold something then your nose starts itching but you can't scratch it.
Paxloria chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
I can see that this story needs a lot of re-writing.
Plus, as a wolf, Remus has no cause to enjoy being around a Pard.
Paxloria chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
The phrase "trained by Anita and his father" AND having the ears of a lepard while suposidly being human AND being a 15 year old male raises LOTS of proplems.
It would take a long time to list them all.
I'm not going to touch the subject on "dresses" either.
Paxloria chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
Oh! I get it.
Julian is an OC character that's replacing Mica & Anita (Nimir-Raj & Nimir-Ra).
(Plus Jean-Claude animal is wolves while Asher's animal is hyenas)
tazztazz chapter 27 . 4/27/2014
brilliant story love it was looking for this story for a cupple of weeks glad i found it.
dreammyth chapter 27 . 7/31/2013
Love the story!
Garra and Kakashi's Lover chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
you should go back though and write down the translation to english because i love your story but I am having a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaly hard time understanding and translate from the internet can only go so far pleaaaaaaaaase
hotcat chapter 27 . 5/20/2013
like it :)
wolfydies chapter 27 . 3/16/2013
Nice ending...
moonlitcat chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
i have never read Anita Blake and dont plan to ( i love reading but im broke). but could you give me any basic details i would need to know to read this story.
notsofrilly chapter 27 . 10/29/2012
The ending was alittle abrupt but it was still good, and Tom is now the Third Daddy.
Red Crow chapter 27 . 10/24/2012
OMYGOSH THIS WAS WONDERFUL! YAY YAY YAY!
happy ending, yay happy ending.
Aquamaria chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
The french in this chapter makes it hard of those who do not know the language to follow the what is going on. Some ways to work the french in that would help the readers, like myself, would be to make the actions of the characters sort of tell us what is going on so that we do not feel lost. Another thing could be that you give us the translations at the bottom. Either way would make it so that you do not keep getting comments asking if you could send the translations. Which, by the way, could you please send me? Thank You.
Redheads r smexy chapter 24 . 6/29/2011
The smiley face is one used as an expression of sadness, or when you're crying.