Reviews for Strange Addiction
anonymus chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
i really like this story, especially how Tezuka's still addicted when everybody isn't. He's really a loser.
PrincessKrystal01 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
lol I just played the copter game for like 2 hours! thanks XD
Apple Bubblegum chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
I KNOW WHAT GAME THAT IS CALLED!

IT'S JETMAN!

My brother got addicted onto it because he found it on Facebook xD

LOLZ the random ANs in the middle of the story and the FRANCAIS xD
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Nice one!
pearlshadow03 chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
buchuo playing a game?
Skyla Ladona chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Wahahahahah!

Good one. It's 3:45 right now and you really can't explode into laughter in a college dormitory at this hour of night.

Sigh . . . I love Fuji.

Anyway, good fan fic

-Skyla Ladona
Singer in the Wind chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Is the helicopter game really addicting? I've played it before, and as far as I can tell, you can't get past 100...that is, if you're human. You do mean the helicopter game, right? How could Tezuka get adicted to it. OMG! That is so pathetic! (That's an opinion, so don't kill me if you are addicted to it.) He should get addicted to FanFic. Geez! Yes, I'm addicted to FanFic (also known as this website). I go crazy if I miss a day of checking on FanFic, and then I have to read stories like cwazy. I'm also trying to write my own, but I'm taking a really long time and dieing from all that homework. *continues rambling*

~Missy~
dongwoooppa chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Nya, you are utter crack. First, never use "txt tlk" in literature. Second, there were much errors. Third, the commentary was NOT needed, it was annoying, after every single freakin' line! You two are hypocritical fangirls, who, in turn, will assualt someone's computer. Please don't stereotype. Also, don't use caps. Ehem, I only saw the following:

BLAH BLAH BLAH YADDA YADDA FUKU FUKU, NE, GUSH GUSH THREAT THREAT SMUG COMMET FUJI AND TEZUKA!

Write. Don't gush like fangirls.
merissala chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
are you talking about the game helicoper? And they got 50? OMg, my highest score was 1239... or something along those lines... is it even possible to get 9300? *faints*

Anyways, just one thing, don't put your author notes all over story, it makes it hard to read.