Reviews for Confession
Junior VB chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Tu historia es muy tierna, buen trabajo. / Your story is very sweet, good job.
Overandout13 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
This was really sweet.
soaked velvet starlight chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
*Sniff* that was beautiful. Very sad, and touching. You kept Bart in-character while still exposing his usually hidden side, the one that drives him to do all the bad things he does. Y'know, Bart is really smart, not the same way Lisa is, but he really understands how there's no real point in following the system. And the ending was the sweetest, really cute.
K.B. Blue chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
That's the sweetest thing I've ever read. 3
Jacob93 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
You know what? This should be at the end of an actual episode. I'm serious. It's that good. Great job.
Angel of Phantoms chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
That was touching. You rarely see that side of Bart, and it should be seen that he does love Lisa. Wonderful!
mel chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
WOW... Don't see this side of Bart that much...
Psychic-Ghost chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
This is perfect. I could honestly see this happening in an episode.
Wipp chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
I'm crying right now, that was the sweetest, saddest, and most touching story I've ever read. I love it, and I love what Bart said. It's all true, and the way he just tells Lisa so is so sad. That's probably the reason Bart has always been like that, because he's the only kid who understands. And the ending was so sweet, even more than the end of "And Maggie makes Three". Thank you for this beautiful and inspirational story.
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Aw...this was sweet and well-written. Bart's monologue was particularly well-done. It's one of the better fics up here.
zippy chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Bart said "I love you" to Lisa? he's possesed!
mzdarkstar chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Aww, i really liked that, it was so sweet of Bart. :-)
girlperson2235 chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Wow...this is such a nice story! Very nicely written! The mood formed was so sad, so bittersweet! You did a wonderful job with diction and description, making this story very, I guess you could say, poetic and lyrical.

I love the way you hit the Bart and Lisa relationship, and Bart's words really have a depth and meaning to them that was nicely delivered. Keep on writing, because you have quite a talent there!
bdlywrttn chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Oh, a nice one-shot. This is very good. Nice touches on the pauses.

What Bart said actually made me feel better about myself. Thanks. :-)