Reviews for Puppet Food
TaitinTheSylph chapter 20 . 1/7/2008
Awesome ending, it leave hope that there is going to be another story, with the boys healing and dealing with their issues. I dig it I really liked everything about the story, just mad that it took me so long to finally sit down and read this last chapter. Congrats
Shauna chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I ran across your journal and this story the other day while I was searching for SN fics on google. I finished it in just a couple hours. It's an amazing story!

I think you did a wonderful job expressing Sam's pain, both emotional and physical and I love how you play up the "big brother" factor with Dean, it's so sweet.

I'm about to start your other fic "Stomach Bug" and I'll be sure to review when I get the chance. You're an awesome writer I hope to read more from you soon.

Shauna
PassPtOfObsession chapter 20 . 12/29/2007
Bravo! But surely you would grace us with a sequel?
ziggy.uk chapter 20 . 12/28/2007
Great final chapter, so glad life eased up on you and gave you time to write it!

How heartbreaking for Tristan to actually have to kill his brother to save himself and the Winchesters. Although Lucas turned and was not the brother Tristan once knew the feelings were still there and it must have been the hardest thing to push that stake into him. Loved how Dean manoeuvred himself into a position to protect Sam even though he got a cigarette burn in the process!

Thank goodness the ladder held and all three were able to get to safety! Great bath scene, you wrote it so well I could so imagine Dean stuggling with Sam's unconscious body to get him into the tub and clean him up, and he, himself, not too well either!

So nice of Tristan to pay for the room for the boys but just loved the ending of them packing up and high tailing it out of there, Winchester style! And kind of poignant Tristan standing there watching them!

That was an outstanding story, loved it from start to finish, so well written and entertaining, thank you! Hope you have more stories up your sleeve as I just love your work!

Hope you had a great Christmas and have a Happy New Year. Hope 2008 is a fantastic year for you and all your dreams and ambitions come true.
McB chapter 20 . 12/27/2007
Loved the story! Will you be doing a sequel?
Colby's girl chapter 20 . 12/27/2007
Loved the story. Are you going to do a part II ?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
tvdinnersrule chapter 20 . 12/27/2007
omg yay! i thought you would never finish. I always checked to see if it was updated though. I loved this story. good job!
thursdaywench chapter 20 . 12/27/2007
wonderful ending :)

those awkward medical baths always make me giggle, so thanks. hehe
blackcatswhiskers chapter 20 . 12/27/2007
Great story - I've been looking forward to this chapter for what seems like an age! and it was worth it.

Rachel
kathryn Winchester chapter 6 . 12/27/2007
ok..good story,really like it...keep it up

Kathryn mary Winchester

P.S: did you know that the name tristan is jared padaleki's(sams) middle name? or is it just a cowincidence?
IheartSam7 chapter 20 . 12/27/2007
Aww that was so good, but the end was so sad-that they are both broken, and no place to go. That just breaks my heart! I want them to be alright!
iamborg chapter 19 . 11/12/2007
Please? Update?
thursdaywench chapter 19 . 10/14/2007
ooh, can't wait for the next chapter! it sounds like it's gonna be kickass!
IheartSam7 chapter 19 . 9/28/2007
Ok Seriously, that was so good. I look forward to the "new chapter" update every time I check my email lol I love the realationship between Sam and Tristan, and I hope that you delve more into Dean's problem with him. I love that Dean is such a protector of Sammy. It breaks my heart that he can't reach out to him when he is in agony! That was such brilliant writing! It was as if I could actually feel Dean reaching out and wanting to take Sam in his arms, but he was so far away *sniff* and all he could do was touch his leg *sniff* I also love the cliffhanger even though it is totally KILLING ME! Please update soon :) :) :) :) :)
PsychicWonderKitty chapter 19 . 9/27/2007
Hi chocca2, just wanted you to know I'm enjoying your story! I just signed up for this site today, so that's why the review's a little late, but what I've read is great so far! Nice twist to the vampires by making them psychic vampires, definite bad news for our Sammy but certainly good for an extra added dose of suspense and danger! I also enjoyed your previous story, "Stomach Bug?", which I read before I signed up for this site. Nothin' like fanfic to make the summer hiatus fly by, thank goodness for it! Again, great story and nice cliffie on this chapter, waiting with bated breath for the next one!