Reviews for Dying Sun
A Spot of Bother chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
I simply adore your writing style. I just do. This was wonderful. I love the foreshadowing in this, and how Olette knows something's wrong, knows Roxas is being drawn away from them, but she doesn't know why. Great job.
palfidyrium chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
From Ollete point of view...it's so beautiful. The writing I mean. The way you wrote her was so in character and I'm just glad someone wrote about Ollete.
Lunamaria chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Ah, you'll have to forgive me wifey, for I've had really not much time to catch up on reviewing.

for moi? *shimmers* well, of course! (haha no)

Anyhow, this was awfully cute and sentimental, but so sad at the end. I, in fact, many weeks ago has a similiar idea- focusing on how roxas was growing distant and that he seemed to be suspended, flying in air all the time, and then, and then *hyper* orette would have seen namine one day, and thought to herself.

'my feet were meant for the ground', but, i'm sure that you did a MUCH BETTER job that I would have. Because, well, you're just that awesome suki-ckies!

I felt sad for Orette and Roxas was all. 'okies wtv.' & then pence and Hayner didn't notice.

How sad, but poetically lovely all the same.

*huggles*

-favouries.

courtney & lunamaria.
silver moon droplet chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
-.- i meant to read this yesterday...i swear on mah cookie...

BUT SNAPPLE

ROXETTE YO.

-hugs-

so good :D

great piece simple love love love

and poor poor olette.

but it was good
kingdomskeys chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
AW! Poor Olette! Haha, I can just see Roxas thinking "Why's she so upset? Girls..."

Gah! And the part about him skateboarding and being as gravity-defying as his hair cracked me up. And she wants him to show a heart but HE DOESN'T HAVE ONE!

I LOVE this fic so much! Poor Olette...And to quote someone who reviewed on one of your other Roxette fics...he really is the cutest thing on a skateboard...
AstonishedOwl chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
aww...this is really sad...

but i like how only olette can sense how roxas feels. kinda makes sense too, that she would be able to see Organization13 Roxas.

great job!
skilled-like-a-ninja chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Ooh! Oh!

I wrote a drabble about Roxas's thread-like tendencies a while ago. Just thought that was kind of neat.

Anyhow.

I loved how you included future components from the game - that was an awesome touch.

short review cause I gotta go, but it was awesome! and so, so true.

Cheers!
twilighttries chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Sad. So very sad. And well-written.
Hades Dragon chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
So, this takes place in DiZ's "fake" Twilight Town, before the final six days?

Hm...I really don't have much faith or liking in the Roxette pairing mainly because, when you look at it, her role is minor. She isn't that important, and you don't really get to see her all that much.

But you, I think, can capture the little we see of her perfectly well. And by silvery bodies, I assume you mean the nobodies? In that case, I guess I was wrong at the start.
pinkaffinity chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
I liked this. A lot, actually. The description you gave to Olette's feelings was just so...sad! And it wasn't like a tragic ending either, just sad. Gosh. I never really thought about how the gang felt when Roxas was going crazy. Crazy to them, at least. Poor Olette...

Anyway, this was super great- like always!
DPWolf chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Very nice! Excellent job, as usual. Honestly, I think you can take any pairing and make it believable, no matter how far out there it is. :D

And uh...' I got grounded for quite a while for the stupidest reason. Which is why I haven't replied to you...sorry.

But again, great job! -goes to finish typing review for Smoldering Embers-