Reviews for The Ultimate Gift
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Tony would come up with a present like this for her. Good job-
whitelighter013 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
love it! out of curiosity though, did you really find a toaster that burns a picture of a skull and crossbones onto the bread? i would love that! :) haha
LaineLove chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Amazing and compeletely funny.

You did very well.

Always,

La-Belle-Chere
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
That would be the ultimate gift for abby though all that toast was funny.
Janneia chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Loved it. (Loves Vegemite too, yup!) xD
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
A great story. Very funny.
Bob-The-Magic-Fish chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
please, please more, more, more on this interesting topic!
jamielouise chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
oh my god i love vegemite.. i have it for breakfast everyday without fail. and sometimes for lunch.. oh vegemite pasta.. yum. haha. cool fic.

jamie
donutsweeper chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
This was absolutely hysterical, especially the ending!
julinka chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
BIG :-)
Missing Fairy chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Awesome story! Very cute fic. I _really_ want a toaster like that... teehee...

Great job!
NotARedhead chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Very cute. I'm not buying the Vegimite, though. You're just pandering to the Aussie readers! :) Now, drop a jar of Nutella in there too, and I'm right there with you. And please ... no self-respecting government office is going to be without peanut butter! :: shakes head in disbelief ::

My favorite line: "Tear away with reckless abandon, oh black clad one." I can actually hear Tony saying that.
Valentina chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Very, very nice. I can really picture that happening, somehow. I especially liked the bit about Gibbs just standing behind Abby, that'd be so typical of him, not really quite caring about what's going on, but caring just so much for her that he's got to be rigth by her side!

Tony did it right, didn't he? lol I can totally picture him buying Abby such a gift, too.

Your writing style is goog. Simple but detailed just enough so it reads easily and allows us to picture all that's going on.

Thanks for sharing!

Valentina
psyscaper chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Loved it! Though, I suspect I might agree with Tony's assessment of vegemite. Thanks!
HawkEye DownUnder chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
i luv vegemite!

aussie aussie aussie oi oi oi!

yay well written