Reviews for Chariot
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 5 . 4/29/2008
Fantastic and oh so true...

*hugs*

Mandy
riquitv chapter 5 . 4/24/2008
snif snif, i love Dean, and i love sam too but, well, it¡s just that sam is more like us, selfish, but dean live for his family, they always put everybody else before himk, and that's what i love him , thanks for the story :)
Nana56 chapter 5 . 3/13/2007
You did it! Great job! I thought they might get some real time together, but the pilot gave us the impression that Sam really had left everything and everyone, including Dean. Sam wasn't happy about it, but so desperate to leave the life, that he had to. You portrayed that very well.
SupernaturalSweetheart chapter 5 . 3/13/2007
This is good, nice job! You kinda made me want to smack Sam though poor dean
MistyEyes chapter 5 . 3/10/2007
Very sad last chapter. I loved it. Nice job.
Greta chapter 5 . 3/10/2007
Looking forward to your next story. Your stories are great!
Tidia chapter 5 . 3/9/2007
Yep, you ended it the way it was supposed too-very well done

Tidia
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 3 . 3/9/2007
As a serious advicate of evil cliffhangers I give this my stamp of approval!
NovemberSGA chapter 5 . 3/9/2007
This story is very good and you've kept the boys very much in character. I think you've portrayed them accurately.

I agree that Dean is the more sensitive one most of the time. He feels things very deeply. (he just hides it) His brother and father tend to hurt him alot. (i.e. never answering his brother's phone calls - Dean devoted his whole life to Sam's well being. That's got to be like a knife in the heart to Dean.)

I know Sam may not WANT to hurt Dean but he is. Again. Sam is lying to Dean and to himself when he says he's pushing Dean away for his own good.

Sam is being very selfish. He CAN go to school without cutting Dean out of his life. Dean understands Sam's need and would not push him to hunt because he would not want to cause Sam any more problems. He has always been the mediator the peacekeeper.

All he wanted to do is SEE his brother, (his family), at Christmas. It's just something I never understood about Sam. But that's who Sam is and he was a selfish little stink.

Great job with the story. Poor Dean.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Well I liked it. Even I get tired of angst.
Ellie chapter 5 . 3/9/2007
well, this certainly reinforced that sammy is a selfish little prick. lol. i, personally, don't think that sammy would ever do it that way. not with dean hurt. i can see them having it out over the phone or dean going to see him and sam feeling like he needed to cut himself off from that life completely but in no way do i think he'd be so cold as to do it with dean hurt and lying in a hospital bed. that just doesn't ring true to me and i don't even like sammy all that much to begin with.
heather03nmg chapter 5 . 3/9/2007
Aw...that was the saddest, most depressing ending ever, Sammy is on my big jerk list right now. Next story better have a happy ending, you can torture Dean, just don't break his heart.

Write more, awesome job with the angst!
Anon chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
You might try reposting-chapter five is not showing up.
cat chapter 4 . 3/8/2007
Short and sweet! Please update soon, i'm really enjoying your story! keep up the good work!
MistyEyes chapter 4 . 3/8/2007
I do like the simplicity of this chapter. I just thought that Sam and Jim would be a little more freaked out and worried that Dean is in the hospital. They seemed kind of aloof and uncaring. Can't wait for more!