Reviews for Him
untouchable hexing witch chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
We loved this. I love how well you showed the chemistry :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
loved absolutely loved it

maybe write more like this
qwAEUI chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I freakin' cried when i read this! Dear god, I feel so bad for Soi. Great job though.
the eyesore chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Very nice portrayal of Bleach's reality, as painful as it is, it was great! Haa
Awake Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I wish I could portray Yoruichi, Urahara – their intrinsic intimacy and casual, carefree way of showing that – as well Suì-Fēng and her jealousy and recognition on this – in such a perfect way like you did in this one. UraYoru is a pairing that fascinates me, however, I don’t dare to mess with their personalities because I know better that I would ruin it. Unlike you. You captured them in a beautifully way. Thanks for sharing.
MastaDrumma22 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Nice. If only a follow up chapter.
Ihateverything chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Man, that's got to hurt. I feel really bad for her, but I love the story .
Final Fight chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Ouch...
Lesser Master chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Okay, get back here and continue making chapters! That was great first chapter and I didn't see a completed. You have a great start, so don't let it go. Keep going with it!
Ophelion chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Wow! I like how you inflicted the tension upon a seemingly-casual piece right at the end! It makes it all the deeper!

Urahara and Yoruichi's conversation was so in-character, too.

And I like how you made Urahara call Yoruichi "Yoru". It just adds that much to the little something between them.

Soi Fong was righteously in-character, as well.

And I adore your ending. Damn you always have such profound closing lines!

Thanks for the brillaint read!
spedclass chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
thetemptedangel chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
I love that story! Wow, I have to go check out the rest of your stuff
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
That was... sad. Poor, poor Soi Fong
Alaena Night chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Ooh, nice! I really like Yoruichi and Urahara, and I love how you portrayed Soi Fong. So true to her character! This was a wonderful read, very IC for all characters involved, and I loved getting to see a peek of what things might have been like before the manga's start. This would have to be my favorite line in the story:

- elegant ways of being totally inelegant at the table

For some reason, it's perfect. Contradictory but so true! Keep up the awesome writing!

-Alaena
Jedi Boadicea chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
I love this portrayal of Soi Fong back in her more naive, less bitter days. Her fixation on propriety here is well in keeping with the glimpses we have of her in canon at this time, and wonderfully fleshed out here. Her feelings about Yoruichi pouring *her* tea, and belief that of course Yoruichi will have to respond angrily to Kisuke's casualness - all very telling about the way she truly doesn't understand Yoruichi at all. Not on a fundamental level. Her love for Yoruichi is undeniable, but all along she's been enamored of an idealized version, of the grace and power, and not the truths of the person.

What I like most about her thoughts in this piece, however, is how she not only realizes that there are things she does not understand, but that she loves Yoruichi enough to want to learn "the truth" and become what she thinks Yoruichi would want her to be. Which, ironically, is exactlty the sort of trait, lacking in self confidence, which seems to have made her someone Yoruichi would choose to protect and shield rather than trust and stand beside.

All in all, I love the sense of youth and wounded innocence that you conveyed in this piece for poor Soi Fong, back before she was warped by bitterness. And I love the gentleness Urahara shows her, because that's one of his more subtle traits which I think make him such an interesting character, and one that a lot of people seem to overlook.

And to close, this line - "He hates paperwork but he says he’s working on inventing someone to do it for him." - was hilariously apt. :) Poor Nemu - I bet she *does* do all of the paperwork.