Reviews for Picnic
TheArcanaQuotes chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Ahaha!XD Ahh, the ending made me laugh out loud quiet a bit. Gah I would fight over teacakes too :
Alaia Skyhawk chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
lol, childish.

Nice one shot

Happy writing :D

Alaia Skyhawk
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
They're both being childish. It's cute. I can just imagine Noishe stealing Zelos' dessert and Sheena laughing.
Rose-Wisteria chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
There's not much to say except that I love this one-shot so much Samuu. Your ideas and writing are always so fluffy. The writing is as beautiful as always of course. _~ I like the irony of Zelos's statement that Colette and Lloyd were being childish, only to find the tables turned on him and Sheena. The scene in the end ties the beginning; I like that a lot. Thank you so much for contributing to the revival month! And as always, keep writing. _~
MoonlitInuko chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
"Oh no, watch out everyone, Sheena just said I was right,"

That had me snickering, I can totally imagine Zelos saying something like that to taunt Sheena. And the teacake scene near the end was really funny. I loved it.

Really cute piece, and well written to boot! I love finding these little sweet oneshots.

Lloyd's ending line was gold _ and here Zelos says they're childish. God, he and Sheena do fight over things like little kids sometimes.
Social Nemesis chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Nice fic! I see you're getting Colloyd and Sheelos in one! I like how you had Zelos see Lloyd and Colette as childish at first because they were playing at a playground, and then at the end have Lloyd see Zelos and Sheena as childish at the end due to the "fight" over the teacakes. How ironic XD!

I found no spelling/grammatical errors, so nice work!

Sincerely,

The Firestorm Strain.
whiterose2406 chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
That was cute, fluffy one-shot, Samuu. _ *glomps Noishe and Zelos*

A few mistakes in it, but nothing bothersome. :)

Picnics rock. I haven't been on one in ages... :\
Arctic Husky chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Ha ha, what a great ending! Things certainly turned around on Zelos, didn't they?

You portrayed Sheena and Zelos lovely, Samuu. And of COURSE you had to throw in some Colloyd, didn't you? P You're lucky that the rest of the Sheelos Sisters approve of that pairing, as well. Ha ha! You did a great job, as always. Certainly a nice story to read after a good day. )