Reviews for Piccolo and...Pokemon
great topic!
A Cuppa'Nightmare Tea chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This is brilliant! XD
Liiania chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
LMAO. I totally remember being one of those kids who was screaming in line, bathroom, theater and when I got my Pokemon card. Lol, I got Mew, it was so much fun and I absolutely relate to Gohan and Dende because my mom took me and she was NOT too thrilled when the children were screaming and there were no seats left.

Good job for bringing back memories.
Tupelo Thief chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
oh my god that was hilarious XDDDD. the pokemon movie, holy crap you couldn't have picked a better movie XD. my favorite part was when piccolo got pwnd by that lady and her purse, that was such a hallmark moment
Luna Bluu chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This was funny!
Fairy Tail Fan 1412 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
that was really funny i' not really a pokemon fan but that was really really funny! lol!
Ucanricky chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Toally awesome! poor piccolo,always getting stuck babysitting!
bob chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
not bad but i gotta say it sucks to be piccolo right now, keep up the good work.
UltimateGohan42 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
omfg i saw this movie when it came out lol i loved it and the free cards were so boss
I laughed so hard I bit my lip chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
OH! LOL. This fic was the shiznet! LOL. IT was soo funny. I really liked it. Its a shame I never tried seriously to start with the 1st fics and read all the way to the end before. I could've enjoyed this story many times over the past few years if I had. LOL.

"I'd kill somebody if they drew me like that." LOL.

I wish we'd gotten to see Dende and Gohans friendship a little more in the series.
GotenForever chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
This is the second torure fic ive seen today! So funny, I'm adding it to favorites.
chris chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
in memory of a great man err namek who endured the whole movie but died when the dvd came out for reasons unknown(yeah right).