Reviews for Stacey's Mom
Property of Lord Sesshoumaru chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I cannot get over how brilliant that was!It was such a cute story and so well put together! I absolutely adore this oneshot and will be adding it to my faves.
summergirl94 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
omfg you cant be alowwed to be done please will do a sequel so i dont lose my sanity i've read 5 storys so far and they keep ending like this one! its not that i dont like cliffhangers but it says that the storys complete! Its far from complete so if you dont mind do a frigen sequel

yours trully,

Talli
KyliedaRock chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Wow, I so thought I ahd already reviewed this...

Anywho, just re-read this story, still think its brillant and amazing!

I simply love this pairing and I love the idea that they would have ben clsoe before he started at the lab!

*loves*

Kylie
Gabwr chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
This was cute and funny.
Constance chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Hey, I sent you an email before, but I really hope that you will write a sequal in Greg's POV, I really do think it would be great. I hope you write one. Thanks!
Constance chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
i love this story, it was a great idea, and i really do hope that you make another version of it in Greg's POV
Doctor Addison Montgomery chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
I could have sworn I'd reviewed this...hm...

Anyway, I thought it was really great. Very well written and you captured the characters well!

Would love to read more CG stuff by you!

Thanks for your review! D

Xx
tricks-meuler chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
If you're still considering Greg's point of view, I would really appreciate it. Although we did get a general idea of what he might have been thinking, I just think that it could be a lot of fun.
I'dBeSullenWithoutTheCullens chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Stavy's mom has got it going on shes all I want and I've waited for so long... I love that song! Write more please! Or just another CathGreg story in general.
MargRocks-MySocks chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
shitty shitty bang bang this was good keep it up
Crazy Mokis chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Sounds interesting... there aren't many fics with this pairing but i love them. Hope you publish more chapters.
shaneo6930 chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Loved it. Not the most unusual pairing I've seen. Hope to read more.
jarno007 chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
good fic i hope you be updating i am a grewath van of cath and greg romance fic
ERLewisLover1 chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Very cute! I love that he started humming Stacey's Mom, and she said Bye Wayne. Brillant, please continue soon interested to see where this is going, because there aren't that many Greg/Cath stories out there.