Reviews for Before and After
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/17
Hello, just wanted to point out few things. Firstly, you most probably should have marked this story as OOC as a lot of the characters reactions were not realistic or in character at all. Secondly, you should probably try rereading some of the original books to properly write in canon, that is if you were trying to write in canon. You have plenty of potential, just try and maybe better your vocabulary and you will be a great writer. All in all, I very much like the plot of this story.
Enjoy your day
Bye:)
Hii there :)
Guest chapter 10 . 10/26/2014
HEY STOOPID.. YEAH YOU. The idiot that wrote this. Guess what genius? Vampires do not bleed you are correct. Well they dont BREATH either. So Rosalie would not be "breathing" heavily. The vampires are nowhere near as fast as the wolves. Wow you got just about everything wrong that you possibly could.
Bravo genius.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
My god Bella and that reanimated corpse is just creepy. Bella is so sick. Twisted and diseased in her soul. The worst part is its not even well written. BTW Why is this listed under Jake stories?
TotalTwilightFreak3 chapter 33 . 7/25/2010
I'm crying as I write this now...when I read the part about Edward crying real tears i yelped and my sister looked at me like I was crazy...If you just heard a very loud crack that was my heart breacking.
TotalTwilightFreak3 chapter 32 . 7/25/2010
Hang on...i thik i left my heart somewhere in the last chapters...
TotalTwilightFreak3 chapter 29 . 7/25/2010
I would reveiw but there simply aren't words, that was...riveting to say the least.
TotalTwilightFreak3 chapter 28 . 7/25/2010
I was crying when she talked about him being dead...then I matched my breathing with hers and almost fainted myself.
TotalTwilightFreak3 chapter 26 . 7/24/2010
Alright I have 3 guesses and here they are; Jacob(don't ask why just trusting the gut there), Victoria(again don't know why) and finally Rosalie.
TotalTwilightFreak3 chapter 25 . 7/24/2010
Wow the image you created in my head was absolutely stunning, perfect for this couple!
TotalTwilightFreak3 chapter 24 . 7/24/2010
Wow I wish I had a super hot, super smart Vampire boyfriend to do my Trig homework!
TotalTwilightFreak3 chapter 23 . 7/24/2010
I'm going to MURDER Mike Newton!And don't even think about holding me back sister cause you will loose and arm! this Vampire is on steroids!Thank the heavens for people like Angela!
TotalTwilightFreak3 chapter 22 . 7/24/2010
HAHAHA Mike is a freak, and when you said he looked like he got punched in the face and questioned Bella and Edwards marriage I wanted to punch him in the face, lol!
TotalTwilightFreak3 chapter 17 . 7/24/2010
I'm a genious...why thankyou!:)
TotalTwilightFreak3 chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
lol, I would love to see that tape!