Reviews for The Hardest Questions
hopelessromantic chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
a cliffie! i was waiting for the hot things to come! anyway, good fanfic though..
dudealchemist chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
will there be another chapter? because that would beawesome ;)
dudealchemist chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I, man, am full of lovelust in royai. This story is awesome so far, Here's a hope that the next chapter is same standard ;)
Octavia Brown chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Yay I love it! Even if you don't finish, it fills in a few blank spots in the FMA story. Thanks!
Siren Air chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
FINISH!
sapphiretwin369 chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
I absolutely loved this! Roy in a dress is hilarious. And I really loved every bit of interaction between them. You got them in character and I just really loved this! :)
RoyXRiza123 chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
When Are You Going To Continue This? I Really Do Wish For That Last Chapter!
Krymsyn Vyxyn chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
Wow this story is amazing, very well written. I look forward to reading more.
OwlCookies XD chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Lol roy in a dress XD id kill to see tht!
celticvampriss chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
I know that this had been published a long time ago, but I still wanted to review. I really enjoyed this. I was a little worried when I saw the long paragraphs (sometimes, people just let all their paragraphs run together which can be confusing) but after I started reading, the I didn't notice the length. The intimate parts were done fairly well, too. I always have trouble with those, but you worked them in there so that I hardly even noticed I was reading it. Intead of "Okya now they are doing kissing stuff." :)
MajorOtakuGal chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
You did a very good job in keeping them in chartacter. I enjoyed it XD
IMTOOLAZYTOTHINKUPANAME chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
You really capture the characters personalities weell in this. Half way through I could see them actually saying these things to one another. Really good work! Keep it up :)
inukimeko chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
i liked the lemon.

i don't think it was bad, it was actually very well written.

i liked how you kept roy's cocky attitude in the lemon, and his pervertedness. good job. coudl've been hotter, but it was great.

i also like how you kept it in three parts. i think that was very smart.

anyway, keep up the good work.

i'll check on your other stories, see if you've been practicing your lemons.

-jessica
Yuki Wentz chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
i applaud you mate, this is one of the best fan fictions i've read so far..and among the FMA ones too of course..

the character's stayed true to their original personas, i must say you've portrayed them well. you've captured their relationship magnificently as well.

i wish i could see how roy teased riza mercilessly while they were making love..and of course, from beginning to end til the post making love of theirs thing. it was just so beautifully written that it didn't sound dirty or too erotic but rather a cute, funny and sweet, romantic kind of making love.

i've jotted down quite a bit of pointers ( i need them! can't write lemons yet..or rather..afraid to .) thank you!

well, i shall await your next masterpiece then miss nottoca. til then, cheerio (o)/

signed,

Yuki Ryuzaki the every random otaku tourist
Iryne chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I like it! lmao at Roy in a dress X3

Just one thing bothers me. Sometimes you say "thru" instead of "through." I mostly see 'through,' but an occasional 'thru' pops up, which bothers me a little.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »