Reviews for Daddy Dearest
owlhero chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
I like the story so far because you switched it around and made Kurt the responsible one. I dont mind the slience because it shows Zack is conflicted with his feelings toward his father after his mother died. I guess we will see how the twins and their father adopted to their lives together and see if they can reconnect. Please update!
Kiluca1228 chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
Emily-Jade.x chapter 4 . 8/30/2009
Really enjoyed this so far, please update soon x
Wyntirsno chapter 4 . 3/24/2009
That was very good so far, I hope there is more. Poor Zack is so out of control with grief. Can't wait to see what happens at Kurts. I get the feeling this is a bonding story, right, where the boys and their dad finally get to know each other. Please update soon.
FrednGeorgeFanGirl chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
i really liked this is it being updated anytime soon?
The Silent Rumble chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
looks good, please update soon
TearsOfTheForgotten chapter 4 . 11/17/2007
omg this is so sad! i feel so bad for them...especially zack *sniff* this is an amazing story its so well written! u have so much talent! ] awesome job plz update soon!
leatharegee chapter 4 . 7/8/2007
Wow! This is fantastic! I can't believe you only have 11 reviews! This is one of the better TSL fics I've ever read - you've got complete sentences, a fairly good grasp of the english language, and you've managed to keep everyone pretty much in character! Plus, you've got an interesting plot! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
SillverMedal chapter 4 . 4/5/2007
I'm a sucker for Zack-angst so this was kind of like a late Birthday present for me (haha), but even putting my own preferances aside this was a very good chapter. Obviously it's still set-up, but it's written a way that doesn't necessarily feel like what it is. Does that make sense?

I like how Cody was both sympathetic and frustrated, irritated and hopeless, kind and tough. Very realistic. Very fifteen-year-old boy ;). And Zack is great; not because of what he's acting like, but of HOW he's acting like it. Very genuine.

Loved it. Great work as always, and I cannot wait to read more! Update soon, okay? )
casslourocks chapter 4 . 4/5/2007
Oh. My. God. That is the BEST ever chapter! Best ever story, actually.
MorbidMaestro chapter 3 . 3/17/2007
I,ve always been a fan of your work. You don't cease to amaze me with your envious talent for drama scenarios. I really like how you introduced the story. Where this is going, you said you don't know, you said you dont have the particulars down yet but from what i see, you dont really need them, it seems that whatever you make up works out anyway.

Keep writing, cause you're too damn good!
dcloverz chapter 2 . 3/16/2007
you taughtme something. teach me more.
dcloverz chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
my gosh, how depressing. keep it up

SillverMedal chapter 3 . 3/15/2007
You know...I like Kurt, really, I do...But if he deals with grief and confusion by DRINKING...Well. Eh. Maybe he should learn a lesson in parenting before taking in the twins.

That said, I think this story is immensely emotional and driven, and I'm really glad you're going to continue it. I like the way you write (as I've mentioned in previous reviews), and I like that nothing's too over-dramatic.

Poor Zack...Cody's so loyal. I like how you've reversed their rolls-very clever thing to do, because it sets you apart from other writers.

Great chapter, and I can't wait to read more!
SillverMedal chapter 2 . 3/8/2007
Wow; Intense. Heartbreaking. Intriguing. Very good stuff, Shy, very excellent writing.

Have you ever read anything by Ernest Hemingway? He wrote in a very short, simplistic style, and yet did it without immaturity or choppiness. This chapter's style reminded me of some of his work, because you didn't overdo the details. It defintiely worked ).

The chapter was sad, but the dedication at the beginning was even sadder. Things like that shouldn't happen, and it bothers me that they do. Ever think of writing a tribute story? Just a thought.

Lovely chapter, and I'm looking forward, as always, to your next update ).