Reviews for Love's Enduring Struggle
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 12 . 7/14/2007
yeek!

there -better- be another one coming up, that's just an -evil- cliffie!

sheesh.

but it was really well written, and I loved it, and *HUGS* it's over! waah!
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 10 . 6/1/2007
aww that was so sweet! keep it up!
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 9 . 5/24/2007
mm, spaghetti! that's my favorite, too, now I'm really hungry!

great chapter, it's really suspenseful! keep it up!
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 8 . 5/11/2007
oh I like it! especially the bit where jake feels like jell-o. haha. that's totally his mother coming out in him...great chapter! keep it up!
CanadianHalliwell chapter 7 . 4/29/2007
Is this the Genii coming after them or someone else? Was Koyla's son let go or is he still in the brig at Atlantis?
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 6 . 4/15/2007
haha, Jadin is so totally a mini!Ronon, it's really great how you made them all so connected!

and the "only thing that can slow me down is Rodney" thing . . . he'll probably end up regretting that, right? lol.

good chapter, update soon!
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 5 . 3/30/2007
yikes! keep going, it's great!
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 4 . 3/21/2007
yek! keep going, keep going, hurry! *bites nails anxiously*
Lady Lemons chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
whoa, this is getting weird. I am kinda, really, ok totally curious to see what happens next! I like the fic and hope that more will follow soon! Keep up the good work.
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
ah! the cliffies are attacking! run!

and no problem about the reviewing thing, I really enjoyed fyd818's start of the series and it looks like you're definitely keeping up with it! I have so much respect for you guys, honestly, I can never seem to manage more than three chapters in a 'fic, and a whole -series- is just . . . wow.

keep up the great work!
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 2 . 3/4/2007
hey, a new AA 'fic! yay! life can go on!

and wow it's off to a rip-roaring start, isn't it? great job both of you, beta'ing is definitely as hard as the actual writing and it looks like you're doing a great job!

*mwah* keep it up!
Lady Lemons chapter 2 . 3/4/2007
Poo! You danced around the details so much! Wa i want to know more about what's going on esp with Jake! AHH the suspense factor of the chapter was really well done. I can't wait for more so write faster!(I mean it in a nice way of course). Yep good job so far. Don't let the lack of reviews get you down!
Lady Lemons chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
ah cliffy! ok, this is cool a different perspective on this series. Yay more! I really liked the sparky part too (I love sparky best, but spanky is good too). Great job so far and i am going to be anxiously awaiting the next part. I have a hunch though on who it might be that is their 'unwelcome' guest, but then again i could so be wrong and probably am. Okies, kudos and can't wait for more!
fyd818 chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
You are doing a fantastic job with this, Dia. You are doing a wonderful job with the characters both from the actual show and from the "Aeternus" universe. Keep up the great work, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Many kudos!

*hugs*