Reviews for Charges Are
xxmaskedchickxx chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
THATWASTOOFREAKINGCUTE!
clockwork cranberry chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
just so you know... I am seriously considering buing a stuffed lamb, just to name it Mint :-D
Jdkwosms chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Oh... oh my god, I'm so close to tears! It was just too. damn. CUTE! Oh, I just love this rendation of Dean and John. And I do really think that both of the Winchester boys could have become very academically gifted people and made a diference in the 'real' world. Thank you so much for this beautiful piece of writing!
lnore chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Oh, God... I could not stop lauhging!

That was brilliant! ]
Charmina chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Lol, that was so cute! Loved it!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
girls would probably be worse. imagine when they started puberty. lol.

loved it.
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Too adorable! Fantastic job! It's warm, fluffy, and hilarious. I love the refrain of "Girls. Why couldn't he have girls?" and Crispy the duck! Great job on characterization-especially Little Dean.
destiny's time chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
absolutely hilarious!
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
OMG, that was ADORABLE! Thanks!
alliekiwi chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I absolutely adored this story - what a hoot. I'm wondering if you're British, though, with the mention of Beano? Do they have that in the USA? (Although, that being said, my sister used to get it here in New Zealand. But hey, we're Commonwealth.)

My favourite parts have to be:

Being late to school: Those two boys had more rituals than a satanist's convention. It was like witnessing the Spanish Inquisition. Bound to take time.

Vandalism: Johnston thrust a glossy photograph over the desk. The kindergarten classroom door. Complete with neatly rendered Hebrew protection charm in red spray paint.

The possibly-possessed Janitor: John made a note to ask Jim if blessed fruit juice carried the same weight in an exorcism.

Not to mention his internal dialogue about why couldn't he have had girls. *snigger*
Cat's Eye Nebula chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
"John made a note to ask Jim if blessed fruit juice carried the same weight in an exorcism."

...And that's where I lost it. I LOVED this story. XD
AbandoningAccount Read Profile chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
hehehehe, now this was funny...and cute. I could so see him doing this. :)
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Hahah- why not girls indeed!

Those two boys had more rituals than a satanist's convention. It was like witnessing the Spanish Inquisition. Bound to take time. - favorite section- laughed outloud and startled the roommate completely. loved it!

i always love a good outsider's look at our boys- and it was excellent to listen to the offenses just keep piling up. very funny!
Port-of-Seas chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Poor John. No wonder it was easier to just pull rank.
Kazuki Landen chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
That was freaking fantastic! You've really made my day, and trust me, the day I'm having, that's one hell of an achievement.

I could just picture Dean being all shifty eyes when the Principal was talking about the mark in the maths test... and John's thoughts there just had me cracking up :D

Argh, I can't even say how many bits there were I liked in this fic, it was just amazing :)

The feel-good feeling I've got is going to last me all evening now...
74 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »