Reviews for Charges Are
lnore chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Oh, God... I could not stop lauhging!

That was brilliant! ]
Charmina chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Lol, that was so cute! Loved it!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
girls would probably be worse. imagine when they started puberty. lol.

loved it.
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Too adorable! Fantastic job! It's warm, fluffy, and hilarious. I love the refrain of "Girls. Why couldn't he have girls?" and Crispy the duck! Great job on characterization-especially Little Dean.
destiny's time chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
absolutely hilarious!
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
OMG, that was ADORABLE! Thanks!
alliekiwi chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I absolutely adored this story - what a hoot. I'm wondering if you're British, though, with the mention of Beano? Do they have that in the USA? (Although, that being said, my sister used to get it here in New Zealand. But hey, we're Commonwealth.)

My favourite parts have to be:

Being late to school: Those two boys had more rituals than a satanist's convention. It was like witnessing the Spanish Inquisition. Bound to take time.

Vandalism: Johnston thrust a glossy photograph over the desk. The kindergarten classroom door. Complete with neatly rendered Hebrew protection charm in red spray paint.

The possibly-possessed Janitor: John made a note to ask Jim if blessed fruit juice carried the same weight in an exorcism.

Not to mention his internal dialogue about why couldn't he have had girls. *snigger*
Cat's Eye Nebula chapter 1 . 7/2/2009

...And that's where I lost it. I LOVED this story. XD
AbandoningAccount Read Profile chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
hehehehe, now this was funny...and cute. I could so see him doing this. :)
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Hahah- why not girls indeed!

Those two boys had more rituals than a satanist's convention. It was like witnessing the Spanish Inquisition. Bound to take time. - favorite section- laughed outloud and startled the roommate completely. loved it!

i always love a good outsider's look at our boys- and it was excellent to listen to the offenses just keep piling up. very funny!
Port-of-Seas chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Poor John. No wonder it was easier to just pull rank.
Kazuki Landen chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
That was freaking fantastic! You've really made my day, and trust me, the day I'm having, that's one hell of an achievement.

I could just picture Dean being all shifty eyes when the Principal was talking about the mark in the maths test... and John's thoughts there just had me cracking up :D

Argh, I can't even say how many bits there were I liked in this fic, it was just amazing :)

The feel-good feeling I've got is going to last me all evening now...
bhoney chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Aw, this was WONDERFUL! I loved it! I was so glad to see John having Dean's back in the principle's office.

This made me giggle: "Dean was a good boy, but Johnston wouldn't be the first upholder of education to inexplicably suffer a nervous breakdown in his presence." *snort*

And this is probably quite true: "Johnston cleared his throat with a hacking cough, and John considered transferring the boys then. The man should probably have retired thirty years ago. He wasn't qualified to deal with a Winchester child. Especially not two of them." LOL

LOVED this analogy. It was inspired: "Those two boys had more rituals than a satanist's convention. It was like witnessing the Spanish Inquisition. Bound to take time." ROTFL

LOVED that Dean painted Sammy's classroom door with a protection charm. ROTFL Not subtle, but so very sweet! And really, completely justifiable. ;)

This had me laughing out loud: "John made a note to ask Jim if blessed fruit juice carried the same weight in an exorcism."

Okay, I didn't get this: "dissuade your children from reenacting scenes from the Beano". What is the Beano? The only Beano I've heard of is the anti-gas medicine, and I don't think that's what he means. LOL

This was a great story! Loved that the principle turned out to be not-so-bad, and that Dean was doing really well in math. And loved Sammy barrelling out and scaling Dean like a tree when he got out of school.

Very sweet, cute, and funny. I'm favoriting this!
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
That was awesome!
Wen1 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
oh thank you, thank you, I really enjoyed myself, it was so funny, I was almost crying by laughing lol

Wen