Reviews for The Trials of Fate
Black Night Wolf chapter 8 . 10/8/2016
Thank you so much for finishing this story. I absolutely loved reading it!. :)
Black Night Wolf chapter 7 . 10/8/2016
It's so hard stopping to review, I really want to know what happens next!
Black Night Wolf chapter 6 . 10/8/2016
Oh crap. Well, that's not good. Hopefully somebody will be able to rescue Charlie fast.
Black Night Wolf chapter 5 . 10/8/2016
Yay! Charlie's not dead. But where is he now? Great story so far, and I can't wait to read on and find out what happens next. ;)
Black Night Wolf chapter 4 . 10/8/2016
Just when you thought Charlie couldn't get into more trouble. XD
Black Night Wolf chapter 3 . 10/8/2016
Uh oh, hopefully everyone will be alright.
Black Night Wolf chapter 2 . 10/8/2016
I so wish something like this had happened in the show. This story is great so far! :)
Black Night Wolf chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
Oh, poor Charlie and Desmond. Though, great start so far.
Greytune chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
"Then there were those weird dreams I was having about the baby," Charlie rambled. "That he was trapped inside a piano and his cradle was floating out to sea. I had to do something! The first time I took him was a total misunderstanding. I was bloody sleep walking! But would they listen to me? Would they heck. The second time I was only going to the ocean to baptise him. That bald wanker didn't have to punch me over it. It's not like I meant for the fire to get so big…"

'Cause that doesn't make you sound crazy at all. Espacially not the last part. Oh no.
Yersi Fanel chapter 8 . 2/22/2010
This story was great, I loved the way you write and all the details and set of the story, it's really good.
Yersi Fanel chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
You story looks so interesting, I'm really digging it and I'm going to read it whole! Go Charlie and Des! For they, along with hurley, are my Favorite LOST characters!
Menthol Pixie chapter 8 . 6/19/2009
Oh man, I just spent two days searching for this story because I couldn't remember who it was by or what it was called lol. I'm so glad I found it! Thanks for the great read!
CharliesHoodie chapter 8 . 11/30/2007
This was fantastic! I'm so happy you wrote this. LOVED the Despenny reunion...and practically everything else. Cheers to Locke for wanting to help Charlie :]

Good job!
CharliesHoodie chapter 7 . 11/30/2007
...Locke is creeping me out.

So is Ben.

Good team. Heh.

Poor Charlie :[
CharliesHoodie chapter 6 . 11/30/2007
0_0

Loved the Ben and Charlie interaction. Mikhail was actually kinda nice to Charlie :]

Locke is still a jerk...at first I thought maybe the food was poisoned, which wouldn't be too fair. But starving him? Geez...
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »