Reviews for Chicanery Row
ShadowGirl chapter 11 . 12/2/2014
Best. Fanfiction. Story. Ever!

You did great! Two thumbs up! :D
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 11 . 8/18/2014
Just so you know, I was talking about Leo being a jerk. Hiding all the cool stuff he does instead of sharing with his brothers. :-P

I love this story! One of mmy favorites!
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 10 . 8/7/2014
Jerk! :)
WinterKana chapter 11 . 6/13/2014
That was beautiful. I think my brain just died. Well, that or I spit it out laughing so hard. Oh jeez, I almost couldn't read it because it was so insane, but I'm so glad I did because that was hilarious. I liked the little twist at the end with Master Splinter and that Don kept spying on everyone anyway XD
lovesosa123 chapter 10 . 7/7/2013
Never tell April anything -_-
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Dear Guess,

Since I am not a good 'guesser' and, therefore, haven't a clue who you truly are, I 'guess' I'll just have to use one of my review windows to thank you for all of your wonderful comments. I appreciate them very much; thank you!

I know that some of my stories - such as Yo Ho Cowabunga, Dudes - are yet unfinished and I do wish my muse would return, but , alas, it seems to have found a better home elsewhere. My time is not my own anymore; my husband retired a year ago. Suffice it to say, real life keeps me busy enough. :-) Maybe one day my creativity bug will return (hopefully with a vengeance, because I love it when I can't type fast enough for the ideas that spring forth from my mind), but until then, I will leave my continuing stories to your - and others' - imagination.

Once again, thank you for your readership and for your very kind reviews.

Blessings,
Rene'
Guess chapter 11 . 6/28/2013
Ha ha ha ha Ha! This was a hilarious story! You have me hooked from the beginning! I never expected the end at all! This story was just pure genius! I love all of Leonardo's "hobbies" too!
Mary chapter 11 . 2/9/2013
OMG! I LOVED THE ENDING! I WOULDA NEVER GUESSED IT! I was on the edge of my seat through this whole fanfic! Amazing! True genius indeed!

Mary chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
OOOOOOOOOO! The tables have turned!
Mary chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
HAHAHAHA! I love this fanfic!
Mary chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
Truly evil indeed, LOL!
Mary chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
LOL! I was cracking up laughin!
Babyuknowme13 chapter 11 . 4/27/2011
Awesome! It was hilarious! So Leo did all that wacky stuff knowing they were watching? Is he insane! Okay wait a sec, don't answer that. Insane Leo scares me just a little bit.

Anyway, awesome fic!
Tortugita chapter 11 . 11/23/2008
lol Hilarious! I was cackling throughout this entire thing. I knew right away that Leo knew. From the ballet dancing part, I knew he was putting on a show. *grins* You're amazing!
Winged Monkey chapter 11 . 8/2/2008
HAHAHAHAHA! XD Wow, this story was great, Rene! You really had me cracking up the entire time. Well done and this is definitely going on the favorites list!