Reviews for Chicanery Row
BlingThing chapter 11 . 5/21
Poor Donnie, all his plans were ruined!
BlingThing chapter 10 . 5/21
Haha sneaky Leonardo. A bit disappointed it was all an act though - that means that his IS a boring turtle. Apart from his new-found skills in computer and spy tech.
BlingThing chapter 9 . 5/21
OMG. Hopefully it wasn't Leo that did the pickpocketing, it was Splinter. Not getting my hopes up too much though. I think Splinter would have let it play if he had suspected.
BlingThing chapter 7 . 5/21
Haha - wasn't very smart of Mikey when they're trying to keep it on the down-low! Oh and how come Leo was going for his stash when they were all home in the Lair and could have walked in on him getting it out?
BlingThing chapter 5 . 5/21
LOL - I bet Leo in the next chapter signs up to an internet dating site!
BlingThing chapter 4 . 5/21
Hahaha! I'm not sure exactly what eggs benedict is, but sounds like a burger made of muffin, cream, bacon and poached egg?

I'm hoping that later in the fic they'll plant a large pink tutu outside where they will 'accidently' come across it on patrol with Leo. Then Leo will go back for it later as they had hoped, and they will catch him wearing it on camera. I can only hope you have thought of writing this...
BlingThing chapter 3 . 5/21
Intriguing. I just know you are going to reveal that Leo has some embarrassing hobby. Just what though.. I cannot imagine. Personally, I'm hoping he has a secret girlfriend! LOL, but that's unlikely. Maybe he is a Startrek nerd, or a Bronie? LOL
Moonlight Shadow chapter 7 . 9/29/2015
Nice cover up XD
ShadowGirl chapter 11 . 12/2/2014
Best. Fanfiction. Story. Ever!

You did great! Two thumbs up! :D
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 11 . 8/18/2014
Just so you know, I was talking about Leo being a jerk. Hiding all the cool stuff he does instead of sharing with his brothers. :-P

I love this story! One of mmy favorites!
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 10 . 8/7/2014
Jerk! :)
WinterKana chapter 11 . 6/13/2014
That was beautiful. I think my brain just died. Well, that or I spit it out laughing so hard. Oh jeez, I almost couldn't read it because it was so insane, but I'm so glad I did because that was hilarious. I liked the little twist at the end with Master Splinter and that Don kept spying on everyone anyway XD
lovesosa123 chapter 10 . 7/7/2013
Never tell April anything -_-
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Dear Guess,

Since I am not a good 'guesser' and, therefore, haven't a clue who you truly are, I 'guess' I'll just have to use one of my review windows to thank you for all of your wonderful comments. I appreciate them very much; thank you!

I know that some of my stories - such as Yo Ho Cowabunga, Dudes - are yet unfinished and I do wish my muse would return, but , alas, it seems to have found a better home elsewhere. My time is not my own anymore; my husband retired a year ago. Suffice it to say, real life keeps me busy enough. :-) Maybe one day my creativity bug will return (hopefully with a vengeance, because I love it when I can't type fast enough for the ideas that spring forth from my mind), but until then, I will leave my continuing stories to your - and others' - imagination.

Once again, thank you for your readership and for your very kind reviews.

Blessings,
Rene'
Guess chapter 11 . 6/28/2013
Ha ha ha ha Ha! This was a hilarious story! You have me hooked from the beginning! I never expected the end at all! This story was just pure genius! I love all of Leonardo's "hobbies" too!