Reviews for Chicanery Row
Flameblazer chapter 2 . 1/21
O my gosh! Poor Don! Having pop up your nose is really painful! Leo's bound to figure what his bro's are up to! I pity them when he does! I was laughing through the whole chapter! U are doing an awesome job with it!
Joanne N. Grey chapter 11 . 10/21/2016
Oh my God! I nearly had a heart attack reading the little switcheroo chapter. Took me 5 hours and a couple drinks to finish it. The devil, that Leo is. He deserves a fist up his ***. I really hope Donnie found something to shove up Leo's because, I can't, I just... I can't. Really.

That said... this was totally, completely, absolutely FANTASTIC, AWESOME, AMAZING and other adjectives of similar manner. Really, you've more than outdone yourself. I am simply blown away. Total awesomeness right here. Loads of humour too. Definitely going on my favs list. For this you totally deserve a holiday in the Bahamas. XD
BlingThing chapter 11 . 5/21/2016
Poor Donnie, all his plans were ruined!
BlingThing chapter 10 . 5/21/2016
Haha sneaky Leonardo. A bit disappointed it was all an act though - that means that his IS a boring turtle. Apart from his new-found skills in computer and spy tech.
BlingThing chapter 9 . 5/21/2016
OMG. Hopefully it wasn't Leo that did the pickpocketing, it was Splinter. Not getting my hopes up too much though. I think Splinter would have let it play if he had suspected.
BlingThing chapter 7 . 5/21/2016
Haha - wasn't very smart of Mikey when they're trying to keep it on the down-low! Oh and how come Leo was going for his stash when they were all home in the Lair and could have walked in on him getting it out?
BlingThing chapter 5 . 5/21/2016
LOL - I bet Leo in the next chapter signs up to an internet dating site!
BlingThing chapter 4 . 5/21/2016
Hahaha! I'm not sure exactly what eggs benedict is, but sounds like a burger made of muffin, cream, bacon and poached egg?

I'm hoping that later in the fic they'll plant a large pink tutu outside where they will 'accidently' come across it on patrol with Leo. Then Leo will go back for it later as they had hoped, and they will catch him wearing it on camera. I can only hope you have thought of writing this...
BlingThing chapter 3 . 5/21/2016
Intriguing. I just know you are going to reveal that Leo has some embarrassing hobby. Just what though.. I cannot imagine. Personally, I'm hoping he has a secret girlfriend! LOL, but that's unlikely. Maybe he is a Startrek nerd, or a Bronie? LOL
Moonlight Shadow chapter 7 . 9/29/2015
Nice cover up XD
ShadowGirl chapter 11 . 12/2/2014
Best. Fanfiction. Story. Ever!

You did great! Two thumbs up! :D
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 11 . 8/18/2014
Just so you know, I was talking about Leo being a jerk. Hiding all the cool stuff he does instead of sharing with his brothers. :-P

I love this story! One of mmy favorites!
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 10 . 8/7/2014
Jerk! :)
WinterKana chapter 11 . 6/13/2014
That was beautiful. I think my brain just died. Well, that or I spit it out laughing so hard. Oh jeez, I almost couldn't read it because it was so insane, but I'm so glad I did because that was hilarious. I liked the little twist at the end with Master Splinter and that Don kept spying on everyone anyway XD
lovesosa123 chapter 10 . 7/7/2013