Reviews for La Bella Italia
* Britney Spears
oindrila majumda chapter 15 . 4/5
what you have started ..you should alwayz complete it..even if you dont want to. any work shouldn't be left incomplete!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/29/2014
Whaat! Totally doesn't suck
thecatclouder chapter 15 . 8/4/2013
Okay, this story is weird and everybody is out of character. I hate these stories where Bella, that stupid clumsy human, can do everything and anything. She should be limited, especially in fan fiction, to just her one shield ability and even that seems too special for her. I know you said at the end you did not like the story either, and even the description says that, but those sort descriptions tend to draw me in. It's reverse psychology. Just noticed: this is a very long review. XD
Guest chapter 15 . 1/15/2012
This was awesome! I really liked it you are really talented. U should really write most and I hope you read these reviews because they think ur really good 2.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/15/2012
A Eternity Of Nonchalance chapter 9 . 8/24/2011
not very good im afraid. should have taken ur warning./
TheBonesOfMe chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I REALLY think you should change the summary, this is interesting
xSAYxHELLOx chapter 15 . 2/13/2010
Hey, Hey, Hey! This story does not suck! There are many people that agree with me, Just read the reviews! Please, continue writing. This story is seriously good. It doesn't have many mistakes because trust me that if it did, I wouldn't have read it. The story is perfect just the way it is, and I always mean what I say. Please update!

x Jade
sammy55 chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
I dont think it sucks! I like it!
KK8806 chapter 15 . 5/17/2009
OMG! You have to update! Also why did Aro say that Marcus would especially miss her.?/
larabrambleofbywater chapter 15 . 4/12/2009
I can't believe you're not finishing this! It's so so so good!
AlexanC.B chapter 8 . 4/10/2009
this does not really suck like you said... i think its cool... love it...!Alexandra
kit-kateee chapter 8 . 3/4/2009
cool story!
Twilightlovergirl chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
okay listen to my i know reviews and let me tell you you have well over 500 reviews...I PROMISE YOU YOUR STORY DOES NOT SUCK...~Twilightlovergirl...