Reviews for Irish Coffee
Unconquerable chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
XD that was funny. Ha, coffee :)
RainAndThunder1991 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
"Go take her and make some coffee!"

OMG! I loved it so much! The sory was hilarious, and it made me like Ithal more than I already did! Great job!
imhuntingforwitches chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Ahahaha this story was hilarious! You should do a sequel to this with Kartik going to Gemma drunk or something along those lines...
Megs35 chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
hahah i love the idea of him going up to her room drunk!

that would be hilarious!

i think you should write a fanfic where gemma gets katrik drunk but [obviously] she is sober...

see how that turnes out ;)

anyways loved it as usual and i cant believe that you can write so well and arnt a published author; or are you?

anyways keep writing lots more :)

Rain chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Absolutely fantastic! Even though it didn't focus on Ithal, I think you got his character right. And Kartik was just perfect! Great job!
Me chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
That was interesting. Thanks for the good read.
living in Fantasy chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
I loved it!
ValoryAnnClark chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
ha ha i luved it i liked how u made it in Ithal pov. the he kis kis luv ya all byes
Mallory Van Helsing chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Cute story, very interetesing preseption of Kartik and Gemma's feelings for each other. Irish that is clever.
alice in a coma chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Heeheehee! That ending was hilarious! I liked this story in an odd sort of way. I thought it was interesting that Kartik couldn't get his head around the idea of just loving Gemma then letting her go. It gives good character to him.

Oh, great, now I'm gonna be laughing all day!
Ikaris chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
this is halarious! We usually only get to see his serious side, it's nice to see him drunk. making coffee. . . that cracks me up.. . .
a great and terrible twilight chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
lol. u gotta way with characters. nice imagination. add a chapter! this stuff is awesome.
Briee chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Good Story... Ithal's awesome in here.
Royal Typewriter chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Ahahaha. Oh, man. This is easily the best fic I've read today. You captured their personalities splendidly.

“Go!” I bark. “Go take her and make some coffee!”

Haha. I liked Ithal's lines. And of course, 'Of course I am! I am Ithal!'

x-forbiddenrose-x chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
I really enjoyed that. :)