Reviews for Fushigi Yuugi Physics
kitsunephoenix chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
I can answer approximately a third of those XD

Considering I have a major phsyics exam in about a week.. I should be able to answer at least the first one -.-

Ah well. I like it, it's fun
Kristall chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
*laughing* It's been 5 years since I last had a physics lesson, due to my high school and college, so I wouldn't have any hope of answering all but the 'should _ have survived?' questions. Still, this paper made about as much sense as the actual physics tests I had to take. Lemme know if you write any more like this one, ok? Later! _
Cheetara chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Hi O_o

This was BRILLIANT. I nearly fell off the chair laughing. This is actually the first time a Physics paper has made me laugh. (Most of the time it just makes me depressed.) Keep up the good work and keep setting such wonderful papers.
shelbyyvonne chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
i understood two of those. yay for me!

and in response to question 4C, (ha) though tasuki is nowhere near as strong as nuriko, he IS abnormally strong.
Stariko-Tasuki No Miko1 chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Hee hee, I hated Physics too :( But I might have stayed awake longer in class if you had designed the questions *though you had me drooling at robeless Hotohori and you sent me over the edge by mentioning Tasuki and leather in the same segment _~*

Well done _

*Stariko is yet again killed by the Hentai Fairy and her Mallet O Doom...(patent pending)*