Reviews for The Naked Truth
melborousse chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I only realised now that I hadn't even added your story to my favourites, even though I must have read it many times because it was so beautiful and sad.

I remember crying the first time I read it, and I still feel like it every time I read it again.

Thank you for this wonderful, amazing story,

take care,

Mel.
cobalt6233 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
with tears in my eyes, I say excellent.
Angeldream05 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Oh this is so heartbreaking..very sad but wonderfully written!

Nice job!
To Carve Love on Her Arms chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Oh God that is so sad! I'm crying already and it's not even lunch time yet. I love this, you can make something so angsty poetic.
CarolineD chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Beautiful. Simply beautiful, and pure, and some other things I can't really describe. It's like you've managed to capture the essence of, well, everything. Wow. See, can't express myself! Ha.

Thanks for sharing.

C
Insert Something Memorable chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
So sad.. But beautiful. I started reading this on my cell phone on the bus, but quickly realized that it was likely to make me cry, so I had to fight back tears and finish it when I got home. I'm not really a fan of angst/tragedy, but this was beautiful, and while it was really sad, you described how loved she was really well, so I was sort of almost smiling with tears in my eyes :p

Great job.
Anonymous Person chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I think your writing here was beautiful. The part where Brennan insists that Angela take the picture when tears are streaming down her face is very poignant and moving. This made me cry through the whole thing; I cried so much at the part when Angela says she ripped all her canvases. This story was very real and believable for all the characters. I wish I could write something this good!
Laura chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Wow, that was a really moving story. Good job, I enjoyed the descriptions of the photographs, very poignant and moving.
notmagnificent chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
*sobs*

Beautiful...
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
this is, I don't want to say sad, becouse it more than that it's... emotionly.
Inkheart37 chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Hi, holy mother of.. that was B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! I cried. You have such a talent for showing emotion and detail. Bravo! Keep this up!
Ponies chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Damn... you had me crying my eyes out here.. I think this is one of the best and most beautiful stories I've ever read in this genre. wauw.
Bonegee chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
you wrote it perfectly I was all teary eyed.. you allmost had me crying :S

and that doesn't happen all too quickly

great job, you should keep writing :D
Miss Poisonous chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
That was amazing. I loved almost everything about it. I loved the setting of the art exhibition, how Angela had always wanted to use Brennan as a model, the description of both pictures, how Booth knew Brennan was the love of his life without question, how you showed that she was so loved, the dedication of the exhibition...it was achingly sad and touching. The fact that her death was quick made it feel more sad, but more real, too. The only thing I didn't love was Booth going on this revenge vendetta to kill her murderers. It just seemed a sad way for Booth to spend the rest of his life. Besides that, I loved the whole thing.
SlvrNight chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
I cried, this story hurt. It felt very real, like you could see Angela hurting and Booth getting ready to go hunt down Bones killer. Very good.