Reviews for The Truth Changes Everything
GHLuluDanteAnnaLukefan30 chapter 3 . 4/25/2007
great start please update soon
Samala90 chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
I find it very unlikely that Theresa would suddenly be the junkie-type, but if you would give some explaination to why she has become that way, it would be okay. And Taylor was very out of character too. This story held so much dialog and no real emotions. More character feelings and thoughts would probably improve it. Anyways, that's just my opinion, I don't mean it as an insult or anything.
ocgirl.fr chapter 2 . 3/17/2007
Cool! Hope you'll update soon!
Inertia321 chapter 2 . 3/15/2007
Update!
justawritier chapter 2 . 3/8/2007
awsome chapter. I hope Ryan gets to talk to him and explain everything. pls update soon.
nadine chapter 2 . 3/8/2007
GREAT STORY SO FAR PLEASE UPDATE SOON
kj chapter 2 . 3/8/2007
nice chapter...a little ooc with teresa but i could let that go
Movies are our business chapter 2 . 3/8/2007
Great cant wiat for more. thanks
kursk chapter 2 . 3/7/2007
Great chapter, I loved your idea, I just hope that Taylor will let him explain soon, and that Daniel will stay for them for good ASAP.

Post more soon.
thekiller00 chapter 2 . 3/7/2007
WOW ! I can't wait to see Teresa's reation when she finds out Ryan knows the truth or what happens when Taylor learns what really happened ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP ! POST AGAIN ASAP !
surferellegirl chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
omg! good suprise i totally didn't see that coming!
MF72 chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Love it!
Samanthaim an OXYmoron chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
omg. omg. omg. omg. that was so cool. i read it anyway. awesome. i wanna kno what their reaction to it is and what the druggie mothers name is.

keep writing!

]
justawritier chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
awsome chapter. pls pls update soon.
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
i love that, the kid is his kid with teresa, you know when i saw the final that thought went through my head, i'm glad to see someone else thought so too, please continue