Reviews for Battle of the bands and maybe hearts
Allleila chapter 8 . 11/27/2010
Hahaha a really enjoyable fic. I'm happy that I came across it.
Swirl-spill chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
Not a fan of Kiotr but I like the concept of this story. Nice song choices. They really show the personalities and appearances of the bands.
tina theSlytherin chapter 8 . 10/6/2009
It was awesome! I loved the songs you chose, especially for the girls! and "We used to be friends" for both band together! aw... it was the best!
Kendran chapter 8 . 6/30/2009
LOL, good story. I really liked your choice of songs. When I come across a song that has actual song in it I like to have the music playing while I'm reading it. And I havce to say "Arm Races" by Fall Out Boy would have been added to my favorites if it didn't use the words god damn in it, but I'm a prude about that kinda of stuff, so my loss. :) Seroiusly it was a great story and it isn't the easyiest thing to keep all those bets in order, bravo. You have a real gift, the only thing I recomend is to describe their surrondings just a little more, otherwise that was a supendouse story. And you should be proud. :)
Navigator101 chapter 8 . 8/20/2007
I LOVED the song at the end that's one of my favorite songs ever done I just get a kick out of it everytime I listen to it LOL because I could easily see Remy singing this to Rogue.

Great story thanks for posting it Rogue
Rogue181 chapter 8 . 7/8/2007
Aw...sweet ending! :-)
FairyTaleGoneBad2891 chapter 8 . 7/1/2007
That was a great ending love this fic; gonna add it to my C2. You did a great job :)
PoisonSkin chapter 7 . 4/29/2007
yay! i loved how you combined the bands.. i had no idea who i wanted to win
PetiteDiable chapter 7 . 4/17/2007
LOVED IT!
MonsterInTheCupboard chapter 7 . 4/17/2007
Whahahaha, Rogue's the best!

I pity the boys though, they lose the money ánd have to serve in their boxers...
FairyTaleGoneBad2891 chapter 7 . 4/17/2007
Hey that was really good shame the girls didn't win but i do like the guys, looking forward to the last chapter.
PetiteDiable chapter 6 . 3/25/2007
I hope the girls do :P :D! x
Rogue181 chapter 6 . 3/22/2007
Aw...not fair! I want to know who won! :-( Update soon?
FairyTaleGoneBad2891 chapter 6 . 3/22/2007
Lady sirens should win but i do love the song the guys were singing i can't choose; can't wait for the next chapter.
PoisonSkin chapter 6 . 3/21/2007
Good music(seriously!), good story.. i almost forgive you for not telling me the winner...