Reviews for Her Hand
AnotherKpfan chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
O.O thnx.. next time I ask a parent for their daughter's hand in marriage I won't say hand.. I'll say daughter, just daughter! Nicely done, I've been following your work, just decided to make an account myself.. man that was a twist.. you caught me when my guard was down there xD amazing twist, seriously didn't saw that comming.. thnx for the fic! Keep on making more You have my support.
rbroser chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
holy shitt! what a twist on the title! i love the story, please make a new chapter :-)
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Horrible ending!

And I mean that in the best way possible- this is a horror story, is it not? You did a great job on the fairy tale genre, until that horrifying twist at the end that did indeed give me the willies. Superb horror fic that made my gut wrench without using unnecessary amounts of blood and gore- only just enough.

One more thing- the "meat cake" line was wonderfully executed. Very well done.
dude90716 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
jeez...that was dark...
reader chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
didnt see that comming. good story. your a sick person you know that.
Fazo the Great chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Really great story. The ending was surprising and very unexpected. But i believe it would have been better if you contiued it where ron wound avenge kim and marry her in the end. For after all this is like a fairy tale and they always have happy endings. Keep up the good work.

P.S I remember in one of your stories you mentioned having fiancial difficuties. I hope that you are doing better now and that you are more comfortable. I will be praying to Allah for you and asking him to help you.
TU160 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
dude; you've got one weird sense of humor. Great story though, in the best traditions of the original style Grimm's Fary Tales.
Trilobitemk7 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
"this... wrongsick", the king dude is seriously screwed up :S
Niquest chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Please tell me you plan on adding a second chapter eventually, preferably one where Ron slaughters King James.
Drakonis Aurous chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Whoa. What King James did here was just wrong, sick and wrong, no no wrongsick. Well written piece of tragic ficion.
Raile21 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
I never thought the story take a sick twist, now I know the feeling of 180 degrees slapback. I was feeling all warm and happy inside and then the next second it was replaced by a feeling of shock and disbelief and after that rage. A new experience for me, though that doesnt mean I enjoyed it, in fact I loath it. Never make this kind of story again
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Exceptional. Wonderful blending of episode elements, classic fairy tale, and a real evil king. Heart rending ending.
Sea Chic chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
This is not a bad thing but you right long stories
Kipcha chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
In the immortal words of Ron,

"That's not Just sick and wrong, thats WRONG SICK!"

Good story, but ew.
Sir Sebastian chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
That was.. different. Left me feeling a little shocked, and grossed out, but then again that was probably the point.