Reviews for Temptation
barbaricismymiddlename09 chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
I love this entire story. Acceptance is one of my fav bands! And I have to say, I loved the entire thing. The song fit really well.

And, I liked it that you didn't have to name Sirius' girlfriend. That would have made her seem like an OC character, and well, those are so unreal. Not naming her made her seem real.

I also like it how they said 'I like you a lot' instead of 'I love you' cause it's just as cute without the added drama. Those puppies are always cute. :D

You should write a new story soon cos you're great entertainment!
hermionegranger47393 chapter 3 . 3/10/2007
Oh, that was a GOD song! I
rry chapter 2 . 3/7/2007
oh, my, gosh! whoa! Sirius is an idiot some times! arg! yay! for new chapter though! that part rocks!
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 2 . 3/7/2007
eeps.

contiue soon, its good!

(please)

ehm. forgot my manners there ;)

**DUckies
rekahneko chapter 2 . 3/4/2007
“What’s the problem, Moony?”

Clueless, I tell ya.

I wish I knew what Sirius was going to say when he wanted to explain.

Hm...

This chapter was very good! And thanks for the thanks - you deserve lots and lots of reviews.

(-:
Smiley0531 chapter 2 . 3/4/2007
Wow... Sirius is a bastard. He'd better have a good explanation in the next chapter for treating Remus like that...

The story is well writen though, even if I don't really care for the way Sirius is portrayed. Keep up the good writing.
hermionegranger47393 chapter 2 . 3/4/2007
Oh, wow. That was - omg. How could Sirius be such an IDIOT! Omg, I don't blame Remus. That was INTERESTING. Hah. And, btw, I loved the butterbeer on the sheets. :D
dmort2071 chapter 2 . 3/4/2007
OMG this is a great story. althogh i want to kill you for putting up a cliffie, but i will not, fot that would mean that i would get no more of this story. so u must update soon.
rry chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Oh! Remus is jealous!
HelplessRomantic chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Woah, this is AWESOME, bet stories are always attention grabbing. ALWAYS. Cannot wait for next part, so you better live up to your fast updating skills! I love the title, you have the best TITLES.
Mediterranean May chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Oh, I really liked it! I can't wait to find out what happens next, please update ASAP!
vanity is my name chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
I love It! I cant wait until you update!

~ Vanity
arabellaw chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
I like this chap. Too bad about the lost of the update of the other fic. take care
rekahneko chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Ooh...

Looks like a good start to a new JuliaStory!

Can't wait for the next chapter to see how everyone deals with Sirius' most annoying girlfriend.

Poor Remus - I suppose it will help depevelop his patience!
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Threeshot, eh? FUN! never heard of THAT... lol... yay for new words. So I dunno why, but i'm confuzzled, what is the actual bet about?

**Duckies

PS Im soo excited for the other two parts!
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »