Reviews for Temptation
hermionegranger47393 chapter 3 . 3/10/2007
Oh, that was a GOD song! I
rry chapter 2 . 3/7/2007
oh, my, gosh! whoa! Sirius is an idiot some times! arg! yay! for new chapter though! that part rocks!
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 2 . 3/7/2007

contiue soon, its good!

ehm. forgot my manners there ;)

rekahneko chapter 2 . 3/4/2007
“What’s the problem, Moony?”

Clueless, I tell ya.

I wish I knew what Sirius was going to say when he wanted to explain.

This chapter was very good! And thanks for the thanks - you deserve lots and lots of reviews.

Smiley0531 chapter 2 . 3/4/2007
Wow... Sirius is a bastard. He'd better have a good explanation in the next chapter for treating Remus like that...

The story is well writen though, even if I don't really care for the way Sirius is portrayed. Keep up the good writing.
hermionegranger47393 chapter 2 . 3/4/2007
Oh, wow. That was - omg. How could Sirius be such an IDIOT! Omg, I don't blame Remus. That was INTERESTING. Hah. And, btw, I loved the butterbeer on the sheets. :D
sesskagluver09 chapter 2 . 3/4/2007
OMG this is a great story. althogh i want to kill you for putting up a cliffie, but i will not, fot that would mean that i would get no more of this story. so u must update soon.
rry chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Oh! Remus is jealous!
HelplessRomantic chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Woah, this is AWESOME, bet stories are always attention grabbing. ALWAYS. Cannot wait for next part, so you better live up to your fast updating skills! I love the title, you have the best TITLES.
Mediterranean May chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Oh, I really liked it! I can't wait to find out what happens next, please update ASAP!
vanity is my name chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
I love It! I cant wait until you update!

~ Vanity
arabellaw chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
I like this chap. Too bad about the lost of the update of the other fic. take care
rekahneko chapter 1 . 3/1/2007

Looks like a good start to a new JuliaStory!

Can't wait for the next chapter to see how everyone deals with Sirius' most annoying girlfriend.

Poor Remus - I suppose it will help depevelop his patience!
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Threeshot, eh? FUN! never heard of THAT... lol... yay for new words. So I dunno why, but i'm confuzzled, what is the actual bet about?

PS Im soo excited for the other two parts!
hermionegranger47393 chapter 1 . 3/1/2007