Reviews for The Long Awaited Union
Amy Hamato chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Where was the baby during this story?
phiphi78 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
beautiful !
danita3 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
very nice story :D . i loved it ! finally a happy ending , i was getting sick of all that jean-wolverine-Scott love triangle xD
beowulf chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Woot~ can't wait for the next part!
Christina-Potter-09 chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
wow i just read and love it please MAKE the honeymoon one and if u need ideas... u could say about Jean's pregnancy to racel buy scott, please don't write that jean is expecting a boy... the fanfic is awesome well done, keep up more please :)
Redd Eyez chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
A very very sappy jott fic. But I loved it! Write more! Seriously, we need more sappy jott fics! I really hope you write that honeymoon sequel ;)

Jott 4Ever :D
AnaDry chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Great way to end the story.
f chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Um... Nice.
Wen1 chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
oh it's kind of Scott

oh it's cute what said Hank about them being blessed

do Jean's parents know for the baby ?

Great !

Jott forever

Wen
JeanGreyRocks chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
pure fluff and I love it! so glad you didn't decide to sit on this story too long. you know you have the request for a sequel from me! maybe a classic story where Scott makes a plan that by uncontrollable forces fails and Jean has him see that even without a plan they can still have fun as long as they have each other. haha, did that make sense? it's getting late for me.

JOTT ROCKS!
Diaz F chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
I thought you were going to make their own vows? Hahaha! Guess you didn't manage to come up with one, huh... Nice story! Liked it
UraniaChang chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
God, you know how much I need this kind of sweetness to lighten up my life since X3 came out and ruined everything?

Have to love you for writing this and making my day.:)