Reviews for Century Child
Guest chapter 3 . 12/12/2013
Ok I know I'm 6 years late! Jajaja but anywayI was excited to know more ! Can you please please please write again? :3
MonaWilhelm chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
Awww abandoned? Y? I love Kiran and Angelo-fav couple-and loved the fact that i'd finally get to read about the layers of their relationship centerfold:D
Well I'm not gonna pressure you but IF you ever do update your other HP works I'd love you forever if you updated Century Child OR wrote them a little one shot-but only if you're up to it;D
IndigoDragonRider chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
Aww why does this have to be abandoned? I've finished Background Secrets and I adore it. I wold totally volunteer as a donor, Angelo is awesome
Pernicia chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
There are two things in this fic that normally destroy fics but that make this fic as unique and entertaining as it is: OCs and vampires.

Despite the fact we are swamped with OCs, there are no Mary Sues, and not just because most of the OCs are male. Making a Harry Potter fic with OC main characters is risky; making a Harry Potter fic with a whole cast of OCs is nearly unheard of; and making a Harry Potter fic with a main cast of OCs that is successful has, in my experience, only been done once. And that would be in this fic (or rather, series- but this one is my favorite).

Angelo and Kiran's characters and relationship, embellished with their interactions with canon characters, are what makes the fic so unique. They are a perfect mixture of darkness and light, angst and humor. My favorite part (although it's so hard to choose) is probably when the first years outsmart Mirabelle; I can only imagine what happens as they grow older and even wittier.

The Vampire/Hunter dynamic is a whole story in itself. Using vampire characters is always risky, even if this was written somewhat before the complete Twilight craze, but these vampires have far more character, partly because of the prejudice, but mainly because of the Hunter role. Making vampires vulnerable makes them far more human and bring up the moral ambiguity of vampires' existence. Is the Vampire evil? Or is the Hunter evil? Or are they both just kids, brought up a certain way, living in shades of grey?

(On a side note, I've been wondering, is the Hunter destined to kill the Vampire, as in, it can't be avoided? Or is the Hunter merely the only one who is capable of killing the vampire and can choose whether or not to pursue it? Obviously, most Hunters would, but I can't see an adult Kiran actively trying to kill Angelo unless Angelo asks him to or he does something completely unforgivable. I know this series is already spread over three or four fics, but that would be yet another interesting storyline to pursue.)

We haven't even seen the Oliver/Aaron relationship grow yet, or the Fred/George/Lee realization, but the early showing of the Weasley twin shows great promise, and Aaron is so cute as a second year.

That being said, the fact that this hasn't been updated in five years and is listed as under "indefinite hiatus" should probably convince me not to get my hopes up. As much as I hope this story will eventually be updated, even these first three chapters made for an amazing read. I really wish Angelo and Kiran were canon or had their own original series to star in!
Khashana chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
I wanna hear more about Angelo and Kiran! I love this pairing, they are so cute as kids. Please update!
darygirl chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Please can you carry this on! i want to know how they eventually get over the fact they are hunter and vampire and start a relationship. Plus im interested to see how the twins and lee end up together 3 thank you xx
Anonymous chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Why you no finish this story? Darn, it could have been really good too. I hope you haven't vanished off this site forever. I enjoy reading you fics.
CupcakesandApples chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
Sorry to ask but...r u alive? I mean I think u r becuz i visited one of your other sites and it said u posted something for Yu-Gi-Oh 5D in January but...idk. Well I hope u feel better:D UPDATE PLEASE!
CrabWalk chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
Please Please Please UPDATE! I'm not sure if you'll read this since I know alot of people have been asking u to update and you haven't adressed that or anything-but I ADORE this story! Century Child is one of my favorite of your stories and i'd be SUPER happy if u could PLEASEEEEEEEEE Update!I suggest you reread this and RedMoon Rising to get back into the stories that what i usually do:D or at least say how long you'll be focused on Yugioh 5D:/ UPDATE PLEASE!
Jonasfabulous chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
Hey great story! Please update it's really intresting. And I want to see how the twins and Lee become a couple! We didn't really learn to much about kiran in your other stories so I am intrigued about him. If you ran out of ideas feel free to pm me and we can talk about some ideas! Hope you update! Please!
Sian Blue chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
PLease Update this its AWESOME:DDDDDDDDD
Crikeywhathappened chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
awwww i want to read more, please update soon. I usually only read and/or review completed stories but Angelo and Kiran have intrigued me, they sound so damn sexy...why can't real men be like that? *sighs*

Update soon please
Lil' Indigo chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Dear Calai'di

Again! As wonderful as background secrets! You are right those names did come up! Did the vampire names come up? I can hardly remember those, wonder why? Anyway, I do hope Alex and Vincent get together; they would make such a cute couple! hahaha! Why did you stop writing for this one though? It was going so well! By the way how did Angelo know Hagrid's name without Hagrid telling him? How come all of the Weasley children(except Ron) are okay with Angelo being a vampire, with growing up in a pure blood family that isn't? I do hope you continue writing!
bookworm19065 chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
Very nice but after checking your profile I see it in hitaus... :(. Maybe let someone adopt it if you give up on it? It's a wonderful story!
Divine One chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
I realy realy realy love Kiran and Angelo (I read background secrets twice). To bad there aren't anymore chapters. I would love to know how their story continued.

Well, let me know if you're ever goning to finish this story. My e-mail is: .

greetz