Reviews for The Last Laugh
Brianna chapter 18 . 4/29/2015
Really? Why did Sirius and Angela marry? She had a daughter, snuck away from her child and bf and got married :(
Invisia chapter 18 . 6/27/2013
Well... awesome story! And crazy cliffhanger!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/12/2012
this story started out good and then just got shittier and shittier. i can't take it anymore.
Som chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
A bit boring but it has good turns
Tides of Gray chapter 18 . 7/3/2010
Wow. WOW! What an ending - I LOVED IT! I was so tense - that was an amazing ending. And a beautiful story too. Amazing job!
Loyal Hufflepuff Anne chapter 18 . 1/8/2010
That was a great story!
Marauderette96 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I really like your story and you've made the first chapter so interesting! Well done!
SockMonkey101 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Hey there! I think this fic has some potential, but I'm not in the mood for Harry Potter right now. Unfortunately, I took a pledge to review every fic I read, so I'm reviewing.

You lost me at the descriptions in the first few paragraphs...perfect white teeth? I need some Outsiders. NOW.

Sorry. I'm just not in the mood for lovey dovey, handsome guy kinda fic, ya know?

Again. Sorry for wasting your time. I'll probably end up coming back and reading this, though.
Charismatn chapter 10 . 8/17/2007
James vs. Lily (Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw) for the quidditch cup.

Uh... Lily's a Gryffindor, right?
Charismatn chapter 9 . 8/17/2007
I know you said you'd write more J/L, but even thought OC/S is important in your sequel, you need to find balance. People care more about Rowling's characters than Angie. Also, the exposition (What happened was this...) is not a good narrative technique. I don't see how you can't just write that in sentence form. Also, the crystal lily ring sounds a little cheap and cheesy because of the crystal part. I think a better explanation would be helpful in making it less so. Maybe it would be helpful to pick out a ring in real life and then try and describe it?
Charismatn chapter 8 . 8/17/2007
Why did you suddenly start commenting on your own fic with author's notes? Also, if you know you're writing it like a play, take the time to fix it and write it like the rest of the chapters. It's horribly jarring and doesn't feel like the same story anymore. You were doing so well. It seemed like you had a plan and an outline, and suddenly this fic has become all about the couples and nothing else. Also, this fic is more Sirius/OC than James/Lily. I would prefer the latter Rowling characters and their relationship than the previous. It's the one I'm more attached to since both characters come from the actual books.
quilldragon chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
you shoud totally write more stuff...
Super Cara chapter 13 . 7/19/2007
i was actually hoping the wedding scene wouldnt be so rushed.

so ive been thinking, is the baby sirius's?

oh and why is remus just in the background?

i noticed he has like no lines at all
Super Cara chapter 12 . 7/19/2007
i think you should actually spell out 'OMG', it looks a lot more cleaner and professional that way
Super Cara chapter 11 . 7/18/2007
so angie and holly are sisters? thats a twist

oh and will you ever let us know why remus was so distant for so long?