Reviews for Brought To Us This Woman Fell
Sarah is to lazy to log in chapter 8 . 7/23/2007
Wohoo that tottaly rocked! I loved the fight between Willow and Tara...Tara was so fucking sadistic it was awesome! And u do Dru perfectly! I absoultly loved the chap!

hope the wait didn’t upset you too much…-coughs-BEW-coughs

Haha, that made me laugh XD

BEW aka Sarah
BlackEyedWicca chapter 7 . 6/19/2007
As much as i hate Dawn and wish she had died each time it was good. I liked it. Still kill Dawn already *pouts*

BlackEyedWicca chapter 6 . 4/9/2007
Mer...i wanna no wjhat happens next! Meanie! *sigh* oh well as usual i LOVE it! The next chapter should be good...i wanna no whats happening with Illyria :P Anywyas can't wait for more! and i seriously had no idea u had writers block till u mentioned it! Well ta ta

BlackEyedWicca chapter 5 . 3/23/2007
Oh yay i liked it :) Only one thing that i found 'wrong' vampires don't need t breath so they wouldnt cough at the ash stuff. Otheriwse i tottaly loved it! Can't wait 4 the update...oh and i LOVE your vampire Xander!

BlackEyedWicca chapter 4 . 3/17/2007
Oh Drama! Loved it as usual! Illyria appears and Tara gets more sadistic! Oh i can't wait 4 more! update as soon as you can k? Great Job!

BlackEyedWicca chapter 3 . 3/16/2007
Oh Nice Vamp Xander! The chap was great *gives evil glare* but short! I want more! I wanna no what happens next! Please update soon!

BlackEyedWicca chapter 2 . 3/7/2007
YATTA i loved it! I can't wait 4 more! :D Hope u can update soon!

BlackEyedWicca chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Oh i just got the chance to ead it and OMGH loved it! Hehehe i'm going 2 chap 2 now :) This is great!

Skyisme chapter 1 . 3/2/2007